• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry 5 an 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i was wondering if they could make dmc5 an 18 so there blood and body cut in half like tha and sum boss are nude

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You mean 18 and older? Like a video game rating? Honestly, complete sentences would help me understand better.

DMC is already a mature game, if you wanna see something naked look online. Asking for it in a video game is retarded and sad.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
lol Black Angel.

Neh they should keep their standard as it is, not everyone is into anything graphically hardcore for games and besides its Capcom!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree with Black Angel an Gtsilva. Making DMC5 an 18 rated game, would just take the series out of context. Plus there is no need for it.
(if it was Rockstar, i'd understand. But not Capcom.)

(And as for God of War, the nudity is overrated. And typically its done by an English/American developer. )

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry has been a game series that appeals to so many. Adding extra blood, guts and breasts will add nothing to the series or gameplay, but will cause people to stop playing or be unable to.

This isn't God of War of Ninja Gaiden, Blood and Breasts maybe selling points for those games but Devil May Cry doesn't need it. DMC has wit, SSStylish gameplay and sheer fun to sell games.

^_^

Zato-OW

King
People are too young to tell I was being sarcastic... But if I'm really being honest then I guess the DMC series could be abit more darker since its a gothic and devilish background. Also the whole breast thing, People missed what they were trying to do with Lady,Trish and Gloria. They even admitted to it in a interview that they wanted them to have high sex appeal so things would giggle here and there in the cutscenes and that's not DMC at all.

Railazel

WHAT THE F**K IS THIS? Seriously, why in the heck would you want to even request this? Wasn't Nevan enough?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
You ppl say like God of War added breasts just to sell more. Its not like that, IMO nudity fits well in a game like God of War cause greek mythology has a lot of sexuality and the developers just wanted to show that.

I dont think adding nude ppl in DMC would fit with its style, althought I bet most of DMC devs are a bunch of hentai lovers.

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
Keaton;182351 said:
Devil May Cry has been a game series that appeals to so many. Adding extra blood, guts and breasts will add nothing to the series or gameplay, but will cause people to stop playing or be unable to.

This isn't God of War of Ninja Gaiden, Blood and Breasts maybe selling points for those games but Devil May Cry doesn't need it. DMC has wit, SSStylish gameplay and sheer fun to sell games.

^_^

Seconded. DMC is great as it is.Adding nudity and major gore would be a mistake on Capcom's part.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Since its so hard to tell sarcastic type, I just assume you mean what you say.

So thanks for the compliment, you are sooo cool as well. lol

Dog Lord Taisho

Thanks. In all seriousness though, I wouldnt try to mock someone in that way. At least not online. Thats just pointless and unneccesary lol.

But more on topic, DMC should never change in style or content of gameplay. If it were more like GOW, it wouldnt be DMC. The only things the next game should bring, are new characters, a unique plot, and the return of Vergil and Sparda. And these things should go with out saying. It doenst neen anymore mature content beyond what it aleady possess, as this would serve no real purpose for the game.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dog Lord Taisho;182965 said:
But more on topic, DMC should never change in style or content of gameplay. If it were more like GOW, it wouldnt be DMC. The only things the next game should bring, are new characters, a unique plot, and the return of Vergil and Sparda. And these things should go with out saying. It doenst neen anymore mature content beyond what it aleady possess, as this would serve no real purpose for the game.

^The following statement is completely true.:lol:

Zato-OW

King
Hmmm, I don't understand why people say DMC5 should have a good unique plot then turn around and say Vergil and or Sparda should return. I am the only one who can accept they both were killed/Died. Bringing back characters from the dead has been something capcom has always failed at.

Vergil left on a good note in the series and Sparda which Kobayashi claims has a mysterious look on his character which they are trying to keep. Bringing Sparda into the series would kill that because then we can say "Hey that's what Sparda talks like, that's what Sparda acts like, that's how Sparda fights...ect.". Vergil on the other hand has a very straight forward character I mean what you seen in DMC3 is most likely what you will see in DMC5 "Sparda Sword". But that's just me talking so w/e.

Its very simple what this game need's. No more Theme music for every damn battle,which is cool in your first play through but gets annoying. A actual Demon King plot and not some insane human. More bosses which some demon humanoid bosses would be cool too. Background and environment should be in the Devil's World. Also Dante should stop acting like he lost his breath every time he speaks. I guess they can include every DA from DMC3/4 but can be swapped through glyphs. Leaving out alot of stuff but w/e.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
The DMC series gained it popularity from the other things so boobs and more blood will just make it alot different.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Crimson Devil;182448 said:
You ppl say like God of War added breasts just to sell more. Its not like that, IMO nudity fits well in a game like God of War cause greek mythology has a lot of sexuality and the developers just wanted to show that.

I dont think adding nude ppl in DMC would fit with its style, althought I bet most of DMC devs are a bunch of hentai lovers.

I love Hentai! :p
And some of us are too serious to get sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom