• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
DarkSlayer.;61919 said:
he said his arm wasn't human

The arm mustve made him slightly inhuman on a whole tho

if you watch the cutscene before the berial battle nero stop berials MASSIVE sword with his own (which is small by comparison) and hes holding it with his normal hand. o_O

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
DanteownzNero;64318 said:
The arm mustve made him slightly inhuman on a whole tho

if you watch the cutscene before the berial battle nero stop berials MASSIVE sword with his own (which is small by comparison) and hes holding it with his normal hand. o_O

Very true... That he did. I guess he is partially demonic. Seeing that his arm is demonic. And his arm is a part of him...:huh: =] I can see it so clearly now.:wacko:

RazielVergil

about the final boss...

here is a little theory abt the final boss.u fight SILVER GIGA as dante for the first half of the battle then u play as nero for the second half.after SG is defeated,the DB consumes some of SG powers(similar to the Bael boss after its defeat).After it has consumed too much power,the DB spirit will finally appear in its physical form(VERGIL!).then its final battle between Dante and VERGIL once again!it will be interesting battle.

i don noe whether to b happy or sad wen i fight with Vergil cos he is MY FAVOURITE DMC CHARACTER!but other than that,i don see any BEST WORTHY OPPONENT such as VERGIL himself.most likely an epic battle.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Re: about the final boss...

For theories the is this thread. Old thread deleted and merged with this. Please continue here=]

gazelle27

You'll have some of the answers this sunday when SpikeTV airs the first EVER DMC4 review on GTTV. But if you don't have spikeTV you can just watch it online at gametrailers.com

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
This is posted in another topic regarding Nero...But wanted Tony to see this as from the 2 days I've been on this forum it seems as though your also enthusiastic about the reincarnated Sparda Theory...Heres my Reasoning tell me what you think, as I disagree with the Sparda Theory...

...:)
I'm not one for the whole Nero being Sparda idea...I just don't see it being possible, I'm still adament that Nero is connected with Vergil of course, purely for the obvious reason of the 'soul' of Nelo Angelo inside him when he resurrected Yamato.

Quote from DMC3 - Vergil 'The power...Give me more Power! I need more Power!'

Quote from DMC4 - Nero whom after resurrecting Yamato also goes into his Nelo Angelo like DT trance and says 'Need...more...Power'

This clearly and blatantly links the both of them in some manner, and I think therefore rules out Nero's possibility of being Sparda.
I beleive that in DMC1 after Nelo Angelo's supposed death when he explodes and leaves his half of the amulet behind...his arm or his soul is intrusted onto Nero as a child...

*Dante may have had something to do with this decision...as we get the impression that Dante somehow knew Nero before their first encounter in DMC4*

This may result in someway Nero being closely related to Dante or Vergil - whether it be...cousin, nephew, brother, son...Either of these should not be ruled out of the equation...but we will not truely know the real answers behind Nero as I'm sure Capcom will want to keep it hush and torment us all with all these possibilities... ...But ultimately...I really don't think that Nero could be Sparda...

But I'd be greatful and intrigued to hear your theory/reasoning behind this belief

All thoughts appreciated :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's okay I saw that and posted already.
By the way lads and ladies, this thread was about speculation about what DMC4 will be about. Therefore as everyone pretty much has the game I'll call it closed and un-sticked.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom