• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for Next Gen

berto

I Saw the Devil
For those of you pre downloading, have you ever tried disconnecting from the internet and changing the settings on your council or PC to a few days forward and seeing if that works?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For those of you pre downloading, have you ever tried disconnecting from the internet and changing the settings on your council or PC to a few days forward and seeing if that works?

I think it's actually based on the Steam servers and not the single clients, but hey I'll try.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This Brings Back Memories Doesnt It ? ? ?

Miiiiiiiinchia dude, those repeated Rapid Slashes!

And awesome finisher too.

Ok download started! 12 GB, 20 minutes to download them.

Ok that doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Ok that doesn't work.
I just looked through some things, if it's not out anywhere there is no way to get to play it.
If it's out somewhere (the US for example) then you'd be able to vpn yourself to a point in the world where steam things you're in the US, so it would be unlocked. But that is not the case with DMC4SE right now, besides that it would go against the license agreement stuff, so there is a possibility of getting banned.
So I would advise against trying it, besides it's not that far away isn't it?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i'm don't think you can play if you disconnect
my steam says its still encrypted so i assume on release they will un-encrypt the code

trickSTAR

Devil May Sexy
Since the game is out in Japan, anyone find gameplay clips of Gloria yet?

I assume that since she is a DLC costume that you can select her right away.

Dante94513

Please! Please let me get a next gen console soon

charplease.gif

Top Bottom