• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 "Give it back to me and I'll let you go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
1. Maybe, but I think it's coz the amulet
2. Yeah, I know, and hope this'll be DMC 3 Vergil
3. I didn't knew that
4. And it is able to manipulate enemies like (LoK: Defiance)
5. Yeah, she is called Kyrie
6. But he wielded Rebellion. Who is he then?
7. I heard that Nero is Dante's son, but I don't think so
8. It's the boss.... Can't remember his name, but I saw trailer with him

D

Deleted member 209

o yeah don't u think that in certain lights Dante looks a whole lot like Kevin Ryman from resident evil outbreak? I think that the amulet can open up the underworld or something like that. Y would Vergil want Dante's amulet otherwise?

Gamble

Insane Thrill Seeker
A thought came to me when I watched the trailer again. You know how Dante gets a boot to the face? Well, maybe Nero stole his shoes or something (Heh, just kiddin'.)

It's most likely the amulet.

Oh, and about the MGS4 discussion that was had back there, it wasn't Raiden, it was Snake but he's alot older (hence the gray hair).

aoshi

OK i am jus goin by the rules of elimination
1)DMC series do not involve weapons that involve in gameplay as a part of the story.They are jus used to plays and fight demons.The only weapons that are a part of the story are devil triggers and sparda sword that enhances the DT.

2)Nero cannot be dante's son or can not be related to dante at all coz nero is not related to sparda.And this is confirmed by capcom themselves.He does not even have a DT.

From the above eliminations,I can only hope that the cult has the sparda sword and dante is after them for the sparda sword and the amulets.

And the plot in dmc4 is not a Devil May Cry original but is adopted from another context.So a lot of new stuff could be present.I bet the plot is goin to be totally new and does not be a part of the chronology that was already.But watever it is i still think that dante not bein the main character sucks.

D

Deleted member 209

well.. somebody jus well and truly blasted my theory out of the water!!! :lol:

so y do u think Nero looks like Dante and what is with his right hand.

Coz if u consider genetics.. Dante is half demon if he had Nero with a human woman (near enough) the child would be quarter demon. Not being able to fully DT but having some demonic abilities such as his right hand for example.

aoshi

Actually i did not mean too.

Nero is not realted to sparda which pretty miuch says he cant be related to dante.This is information from capcom themselves.They might look same but the explaination capcom gave is that his looks were purely "trade mark devil may cry hero" and had nothin to do with dante.And if nero was dante;s son,assume dante age to be some 35,nero to be 20 whcih means dante became a father when he was 15.I really think that has very slim chance.

D

Deleted member 209

okay I should let it go, this is becoming borderline obssessive I fear. :dry:

D

Deleted member 209

so they're making Nero look like Dante coz they couldn't b bothered to think up another look for him?

That's lame! :O

aoshi

u will know when the game comes out..lol
Nice avatar by the way.I lhave seen rurouni kensshin too.

D

Deleted member 209

coz aoshi the people could've come up with a whole new look. The white hair blue eyes was distinctive to Dante and Vergil. Now another character muscles in it won't be the same I don't think.

maverick7

i really doubt that it might be the amulet. i mean why would the cult want the amulet if they worshipped Sparda. i think it might be Nero's arm since that Dante might need it for something important and Nero is the only one who possess it. i'm just guessing though.

aoshi

@lil_lady:well they could have but that look is of a trademark devil hunter.Ofcourse they are distinctive features of dante and vergil.But that is jus awsome.DMC4 is a devil may cry franchise.I would not be expectin some cool hip look but for that long jacket and boots.I jus like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom