• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 "Give it back to me and I'll let you go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Did the cult find Dante or Vergil's amulent and take it somehow? Dante might mean something else, but I really od think that they were plotting something with the amulent, or something. I heard Dante say that in the trailer, which gives me more reason to want to find out the reason for him killing all of them. I really wanna know, and I like Dante, i don't want him to be evil, but its possible, and if its so, then it is. I'm guessing they were plotting something with the Amulent, or what else could he be talking about? Maybe DMC4 is set before DMC2, and the cult kills Trish for the amulent/force edge and thats why Dante is so silent in DMC2. I'm just amking a guess, what do you guys think?

I got this from my original topic, not on thee forums, and its not all of it, but its the main chunk.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Re: "Give it back to me and I'll let you go"

Yea, everyone is saying it's one of the amulets and how funny will it be if everything still thinks that until the game comes out and it's something completely differnt! That would be funny. I do still want to know more about just why Dante killed those people, I mean-they were all humans, were they not? Just kind of odd....but also very cool!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

maybe that Dante killed them coz they werent Humans..............thy suld be possesed by Demons...............thats y Date killed them all

Nightmare

The Devils Cry

It's quite possible they stole the amulets, wouldn't surprise me if Nero's arm is some sort of damage from them. We all know what happened to Arkham anyway.
Also, since the Order of the Sword is an order devoted to Sparda, it wouldn't be too weird for them to steal them.
I notice that Dante's not really making an effort out of the battle, he's dodging Nero as easy as hell. I really don't think he even tried to dodge the face kick. And we know that Dante would go even further than killing to retrieve what's his.

EDIT:
Oh, and I think that they were humans. It seems like they were members of the Order of the Sword, and their mission is to kill demons ^^; Seemed like they tried to protect Nero and Trinity(?) to me..

Noxotic

Nightmare;6781 said:
It's quite possible they stole the amulets, wouldn't surprise me if Nero's arm is some sort of damage from them. We all know what happened to Arkham anyway.
Also, since the Order of the Sword is an order devoted to Sparda, it wouldn't be too weird for them to steal them.
I notice that Dante's not really making an effort out of the battle, he's dodging Nero as easy as hell. I really don't think he even tried to dodge the face kick. And we know that Dante would go even further than killing to retrieve what's his.

EDIT:
Oh, and I think that they were humans. It seems like they were members of the Order of the Sword, and their mission is to kill demons ^^; Seemed like they tried to protect Nero and Trinity(?) to me..

Yeah, Trish was a demon though, and also she had the amulent AND the force edge, so maybe thats why Dante got so ****ed, and went silent for DMC2

Chrysander

I would place a bet that Dante is not going to be evil in the game, his motives are unclear at the moment, and perhaps will be at the start of the game (if you begin from Nero's perspective) and I imagine as the story unfolds, it will become clear why Dante killed those people.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger

I was thinking the same thing-but then again, what if as the story unfolds, we discover that he just killed those people for no other reason than simple rage? Just wanted to kill them for the hell of it...that would suck! But my guess is that he felt they were treading where they shouldnt have been.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi

Dante went silent for DMC2 because he didn't have anyone to talk to. That islind seems to have only three residents. :huh: :pirate: o_O

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya..................but u know that Dante says: " my job is Hunting Devils"
thats y he is soo silent

NeloSparda8973

u guys are close but not quite there yet. the guys dante killed were members of the order of the sword, a group devoted to sparda. i read on wikipedia, ign, game informer, and other sites that the order was trying to open sparda's seal for sum reason( why a group of demon hunters would want to open the gates to hell is beyond me). Anyway...this most likely leads to the order stealing the amulets or the sparda sword, or both...hense dante being so ****ed and killing them all. oh and by the way its virgils voice in the tokyo game show trailer not dantes

Kaihedgie

NeloSparda8973;8833 said:
u guys are close but not quite there yet. the guys dante killed were members of the order of the sword, a group devoted to sparda. i read on wikipedia, ign, game informer, and other sites that the order was trying to open sparda's seal for sum reason( why a group of demon hunters would want to open the gates to hell is beyond me). Anyway...this most likely leads to the order stealing the amulets or the sparda sword, or both...hense dante being so ****ed and killing them all. oh and by the way its virgils voice in the tokyo game show trailer not dantes

Actually, it is Dante's voice. Reuben Langdon reprises his role as Dante while Nero is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, who also previously played as a Power Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom