• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 "Give it back to me and I'll let you go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
My personal guess:

Dante is basically in the same role as Vergil in DMC3, except a good guy. Stoic badass who is incredibly powerful.

Nero is like Dante in DMC3, a cocky guy who doesn't really care, but with an evil twist. He doesn't care because nothing but himself matters to him.

Nero isn't nearly as powerful as Dante or even Vergil was, so he stole the amulet to increase his powers. It was a bit potent and he's got that flame thing on his arm and now Nero plans on increasing that power more by opening the demon gate or (big guess, but the trailer kinda looked a certain way) bringing back Sparda somehow.

So you'll be playing this cocky evil dude hellbent on doing some nasty things to make himself stronger. Dante will be chasing you down and trying to stop you and get his amulet back, probably will fight him as a boss multiple times.

I think the ending will be a PLOT TWIST like Arkham and Dante will get his amulet back... and then decide to go ahead and take up the offer of all that power and become this big evil mega demon dude.

I think there might is a chance of more exploring into the demon world this time.

D

Deleted member 209

d4rkn1ght;9934 said:
ya....................coz there is cool moves...........and MGS3 too
but MGS4 will be awsome

av u seen the new trailer with Raiden and the machines? I've never played metal gear solid but ma dad has and I used to watch him so I kno a lot. Wasn't Raiden wimpy in MGS2?

I can't believe how old they made Snake and he's still wearin a catsuit that is just plain creepy. :sick:

mediumpower;10008 said:
My personal guess:

Dante is basically in the same role as Vergil in DMC3, except a good guy. Stoic badass who is incredibly powerful.

Nero is like Dante in DMC3, a cocky guy who doesn't really care, but with an evil twist. He doesn't care because nothing but himself matters to him.

Nero isn't nearly as powerful as Dante or even Vergil was, so he stole the amulet to increase his powers. It was a bit potent and he's got that flame thing on his arm and now Nero plans on increasing that power more by opening the demon gate or (big guess, but the trailer kinda looked a certain way) bringing back Sparda somehow.

So you'll be playing this cocky evil dude hellbent on doing some nasty things to make himself stronger. Dante will be chasing you down and trying to stop you and get his amulet back, probably will fight him as a boss multiple times.

I think the ending will be a PLOT TWIST like Arkham and Dante will get his amulet back... and then decide to go ahead and take up the offer of all that power and become this big evil mega demon dude.

I think there might is a chance of more exploring into the demon world this time.
He's in love with that Kyrie girl isn't he. And she cares about him and he protected her in the trailer I watched so maybe he isn't like Dante in DMC3. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;10540 said:
MGS is a cool game. Still like MGS: Twin Snakes

And obviously Nero loves that girl

not denying that MGS is a kl game but I think Splinter Cell is better

Mobfigurz

Heres an idea, purely a theory of course with no facts.

Curiously, I've been thinking about Nero's sword, could that be what Dante wants, I say that just by lookin at its appearence and colour, similar colour to that of Sparda's sword, once Force Edge merged with the amulets.
Also, I noticed that Nero twisted the Handle and something happened, I couldnt tell what happened though, but could that twisting of the handle create a similar action to that of the Sparda sword from DMC when it would open and extend forwards?

Its just a theory so, Im probably way off the mark, but we're all clutching at straws so to speak.

machindix

Mobfigurz;10590 said:
Heres an idea, purely a theory of course with no facts.

Curiously, I've been thinking about Nero's sword, could that be what Dante wants, I say that just by lookin at its appearence and colour, similar colour to that of Sparda's sword, once Force Edge merged with the amulets.
Also, I noticed that Nero twisted the Handle and something happened, I couldnt tell what happened though, but could that twisting of the handle create a similar action to that of the Sparda sword from DMC when it would open and extend forwards?

Its just a theory so, Im probably way off the mark, but we're all clutching at straws so to speak.

Interesting theory, but considering the information already given on Nero's weapons, I don't think the Red Queen will have anything to do with the Sparda sword. The description on the official website says that it was developed by the technology department of the Order, and is the standard equipement of the knights, so I figure it hasn't got any demonic or even supernatrual powers. The bike handle is designed for acceleration, which increases the force of attacks. I'm not sure wether it's collapsible... might be fun if is though. :D

Mobfigurz

Oh well, that destroys my theory.

I guess Capcom arent gonna give us any clues as to what Nero has that belongs to Dante, its keepin us on edge though. Looks like we'll only find out once we play the game, I cant believe how curious this has made me, no other DMC game has kept me in such suspense before.

I want the game even more now, just to discover the truth of all these lil teasers in the trailer.

hunter

I think dante means nero´s arm because nero says i think: 'i know now what this arm is for' and dant says return it to me and i'l let you go. some thing like that

Torguish

I'm new here but i'll tell you ALL the rumors and things i heard in for this game.
1: Vergil has possesed Nero's arm
2: Vergil is going to make an appearence and he is MAYBE part of the story
3: Arkham (aka. Jester) is related to the story (SOMEHOW)
4: Nero's arm is called ''The Devil Bringer''.
5: The girl in this game is called Kyrie or something.
6: ALSO about the trailer.. ..Dante wasn't the one who killed those ppl in the trailer (still a rumor) he was just a cheap copy of him.
7: Nero MAYBE is related to Dante because in almost every forum the say the he look like dante. But ppl don't know yet.
8: The big barlog is in the game (but u ppl know this 1 but nvm).

THAT is all ppl. I'll OFC update if i know anything more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom