• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 "Give it back to me and I'll let you go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

dont look at it from style point of view.It is jus a look.Jus like a dress u wear or a gear u wear for hunting demons.Somethin like a uniform.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
But I still think that Nero should've been a little different. Vergil was not like Dante and Nero shouldn't either

D

Deleted member 209

aoshi;11710 said:
@lil_lady:well they could have but that look is of a trademark devil hunter.Ofcourse they are distinctive features of dante and vergil.But that is jus awsome.DMC4 is a devil may cry franchise.I would not be expectin some cool hip look but for that long jacket and boots.I jus like it.

well u r entitled to ur own opinion. :) I think it was jus kl I reckon to suppose that the white hair blue eyes thing ran in the sparda bloodline. I hope Dante pwns his a$$.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
The only reason why I can approve this Danteish style is that Nero belongs to Sparda's lineage. But this better be wrong, coz I gonna go to Capcom then and have a serious talk with their chief

D

Deleted member 209

like he's a descendant then? Or maybe he's Sparda reincarnated rather then Vergil

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I'm not saying he is Vergil, and he is NOT the reincarnated Sparda, coz:
1. He would have the full Devil Power
2. He tries to do this
3. He looks much younger than Dante
Yeah, I know, you maybe start saying I'm wrong, but I think so and that's it

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: nah I jus like making theories and I'm 2 stubborn for my own good. I jus thought of it that way is all.

D

Deleted member 209

well.. if that question was aimed at me

I think its Dante's amulet. Why would Nelo Angelo and Vergil both want it if it didn't hold some significance to the demon world.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Of course it was aimed at you, there are no active members here at the mo.
Yeah, this theory with amulets looks good, but it is always too obvious, so I think Capcom will think something deeper

maverick7

nero might be related to dante and vergil, like a long lost brother, but that's just crazy talk b/c i am clueless as to why nero looks a lot more of dante and vergil since he has white hair and blue eyes

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Long lost brother? Then he has to have his own amulet, and without it Dante couldn't upgrade Force Edge to Sparda

Sleeping Giant

I think nero is a reincarnated Sparda.......or maybe Sparda never died and he's just returned.......or maybe he's Sparda with some of his memories missing......anyway I just have this strong feeling that Nero is Sparda.

About what Dante wants from Nero, I don't have any idea what that may be, but I do know one thing....it's not Dante's part of the amulet because if you look well enough into the official trailer you'll see that dante is wearing the amulet while fighting Nero.

Vintrexx

Dante is the main character in the series & that's all there is to it. If they divert from the storyline to make it "easy" for new DMC gamers then they're stupid. Dante is the son of Sparda & the story is about him, nobody else!!!!!!!!! Nero better give back what belongs to Dante or else Dante's gonna kick his ***!!!

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yup, that's strange that Capcom made a new main character. In the previous 3 parts, the company didn't care so much about newcomers

Havoc72

This is my guess (altho probaly way off lol)

Nero is a demon hunter much like dante he does this because he was cursed long ago by a demon giving him his arm and in insatiable thirst for power

he stole dantes amulet because one of his higher ups told him too bacause it will "help destry demons" or something like that (i belive this person would be trying to open the gates off hell prabably seeking power)

Dante realises whats going on and once again sets off to stop hell from overrunning earth.

Nero thinking what he is doing is helping the earth and that dante is just another Demon trying to make hell overrun earth

Hence why they fight

Dante realises that Nero is being manipulated and dosent want to hurt the guy too bad so he dosnt fight with alot of force (just enough to stop Nero)

I belive that its possible that Kyrie (is that her name) could be the one manipulating Nero altho this ones just a far off theory

and the whole "Give it back to me and ill let you go" this proves something thing to me
Dante hasnt turned evil - if he was talkin to Nero when he said this, if he was evil he would just kill him not give him a chance to be let go

i also belive theres a chance that Kyrie has the amulet as he might say that kind of thing to a woman but if it was a guy hed prob either kick his *** or be a smartass

i belive this game is set after DMC 2 jus because Dante looks older so unfortunetly i doubt well find out what happened to trish (which sucks cuz i wanna know)

tell me what you think about my theorys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom