• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deus Ex: Mankind Dividied

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Sometimes still i envy console users since they always gets demo versions of games, even DEMD, and me as PC gamer i have to wait until August

lorddemolatron

Premium
Propably when game arrives ands that now one month remaining i can use this also for mine impression thread as i plan to do many screenies from all areas of game when it release.

lorddemolatron

Premium
the PC specs for game just got released ( and slighltly im glad i got asap the upgraded laptop before this):

PC System Specifications

Minimum:
OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
HDD/SSD: 45 GB

Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
RAM: 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 - 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 - 1920 x 1080
HDD/SSD: 55GB (Including DLC)

lorddemolatron

Premium
And well im now officially in love with the game (beside fact also mine laptop runs dis on high GFX set):

14124878_1271527282887521_5656261495827939003_o.jpg

Really really too beautiful look too me

Goldsickle

The body-dragging mechanics with the "hyper ragdoll physics" is kinda ruining this game for me.

Whenever you knock one person out and need to quickly drag the body out of the way before his comrades come back or the camera turns towards you, you have to pray that the body doesn't randomly get anchored and stuck somewhere.

I just knocked someone out, only to have his arm went through the wall and is permanently stuck there.
I reloaded the save and tried again, having some success at dragging him up the stairs.
But near the top of the stairs, he was getting caught on the steps and then somehow slingshot into the handrails and is permanently stuck.
I tried my best to pull him out and before I knew it, the icon shows that he died somehow....

Seriously guys, have Jensen carry the enemies over his shoulders next time.
Jensen can carry large wooden boxes without any upgrades, he has the necessary strength to drape someone over his broad, augmented shoulders.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I wanna revive this thread to see what you guys think of the game, now that it's been out for a while. Personally, I really love this game, though in a pretty subjective manner. I prefer relatively small-scale stories over large-scale ones, so I could get behind the plot of this game mostly focusing on Adam trying to stop terrorists. Gameplay is incredible, graphics are incredible (even with low quality textures the game looks amazing) and I found it to be a blast to play.

Also the Titan aug is the coolest thing ever.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I've been playing the game off and on whenever I have the time to, and simply put, it's one of the most immersive RPG's I've ever played. Surpassing Human Revolution was a tall order I never had on reserve for Eidos, and they not only surpassed my expectations for a Deus Ex game, but for an RPG of any sort.

The first real side-quest you encounter embodies this: the hubworld of Prague is locked and quarantined Casablanca-style, where papers and ID are essential for getting around. You can either bribe the guard, or see a forger of ID papers. When you find the forger, another optional, story-rich side-quest opens up for you to help her with her operation. Along the way, one of the oppressed citizens of Prague that's already an asset to your current side-quest will lament an extremely well-written and immesersive situation for you to help him out of, which will extend the side-quest even more. None of these dialogue sequences or characters in these labyrnthene side-quests feel formulated like the kind in Skyrim. EVERYONE in this hub has a story and a personality, one you can choose to ignore or, if you're like me, plunge into to see just how far the rabbit-hole of the writers' boundless creativity really goes.

And that's just the first side-quest of the game. It's simply awe-inspiring how dense, life-like, lore-filled and immersive they've made this in-game world, and really stomps on the empty and lazy approach to open-world games that's the craze in gaming nowadays.

The world of Mankind Divided is smaller, and yet 1000 times more detailed, intricately-crafted and immersive than any open-world game I've played in the last fifteen years.

Top Bottom