• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deus Ex: Mankind Dividied

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

For first I waited for Deus Ex : HR countinuation, and now I can't stand hype what this trailer brings to some people who like CP games like me :D, also well it seems that one of mine husb.. I mean favourite character is returning and this makes me squeal like fangirl :)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well okay this will be official topic of this upcoming game, and well If i will can I will post infos and updates on topic here, anyone also can do this too :)

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Adam Jensen was interestingly a perfect protagonist for a rather silent, mediocre character. Absolutely looking forward to this. Nothing tops a good rpg with cyberpunk setup in my eyes.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well i seen an on the Facebook site of one mine native language videogame review magazine an onlook of their next number or July, and there would be 3 pages long article on Deus Ex Mankind Divided, they tease that there is info from Developers so maybe some new things there will be, if anyone intrested be, i would do either scan or simply do shots from phone and later translate to ENG info as Im going to get that issue for myself :)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well i got the magazine as I mentioned in earlier post :

18899_976385205735065_4190045302133073948_n.jpg

Later well Im gonna use phone to capture all 3 pages of DX : MD article, just now not doing it as I returned and well Im exhausted as today is hot summer weather.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
wow. i just found my copy of HR while cleaning my room and was playing it. weird. yeah, i'm not that big into deus ex (i hear there was a series before human revolution, and i might check that out too) but yeah, this looks great. can't wait to play :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
wow. i just found my copy of HR while cleaning my room and was playing it. weird. yeah, i'm not that big into deus ex (i hear there was a series before human revolution, and i might check that out too) but yeah, this looks great. can't wait to play :D

The original was voted as one of greatest games of all time, some sites voted it as the best (it was ahead of its time for sure) though might show its age a little now.

lorddemolatron

Premium

The original was voted as one of greatest games of all time, some sites voted it as the best (it was ahead of its time for sure) though might show its age a little now.

In mine perspective, I had first contact with Deus Ex series even in second school I attended as we had on that time in IT class on PCs some games what we would play after our assigments and that I contacted for first time Deus Ex games as there been first one on them and some others too, well thats been good times but later I lost mine interest onto CP genre and reawakened likes to them well after DE:HR again so someday im going to replay first game someday too, but Im surerly I will be lame in it as its been loong time i played that and Im sure I will have entertaiment for weeks if I not ragequit and loose intrest.

BTW for ontopic. It seems that on 16th June on SE conference we see DE: MD gameplay on E3, this swet I can't wait for it :)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Also seen this year E3 trailer for DE: MD, one comment : Nearly fainted. I know what I will be getting next year for PC.

And BTW here it is the trailer if people missed :

lorddemolatron

Premium
Again new update, this time speculation on this mystery character profile i seen on game website :

2ypntja.jpg

lorddemolatron

Premium
Bringing another game related news: DE: MD is stated for release on 23 February 2016, well not so long wait until from now

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

Premium
In end im getting game on release day, not so much happy and that propably will be steam release as Im also on unhappy look since psyhicals in mine country in case of Deus Ex games gets new title on them and that makes me facepalming sometimes as its destroys looks of box art for me

Top Bottom