• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demons and Angels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Trish67;117699 said:
Angels could be either allies or enemies of Demon hunters. Fallen or corrupted angel are diffently their enemies. But angels that are not fallen or corrupted would be their allies.

Are you sure? Angels and Demons are enemies. Dante is a half demon, Trish is a demon, Nero has a demon arm (and may be a half demon), Lucia is some freaky created doll. Lady hangs out with them. No matter how noble Devil May Cry's (the shop) intentions are, Angels will be their enemies, at least until the end of the game, lol.

koibito

im not trying to be a smart ass but is that really that bad? as long as it can get back to the main point within a few posts at least those are the ones ive seen

Sparda™

Nero is a half demon. Bearing the blood of Sparda, actually makes you a demon, granting you demonic essence.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
angels are good guys unless fallen or corrupted

how does Nero have Sparda's blood if he is not a son of sparda....

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I always think about what Dante said. It's not being and looking like a demon which makes you one. It's your actions. Sparda is pure demon; but his heart is good and his soul, I don't see why humans can't be angels after death or something simular. Eva may even be one.
And Nero isn't half demon (or been announced) unless he's a son of Sparda which is HIGHLY unlikely; then he may only be quater.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nero is an orphan taken in my the order...so he could be anything but it is not likely that he is a son of sparda nor that he has any relation to sprada...

koibito

i think the order got sparda's dna some how and did experiments with nero or something i highly highly doubt hes a third son or something

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Angel;117651 said:
It would follow, I suppose, that if there are demons there will be angels. But I don't know how Capcom could effectively introduce them - or if they'd even want to.
So, Angel, will you be making an appearance in DMC5?:lol:

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117717 said:
I always think about what Dante said. It's not being and looking like a demon which makes you one. It's your actions. Sparda is pure demon; but his heart is good and his soul, I don't see why humans can't be angels after death or something simular. Eva may even be one.
And Nero isn't half demon (or been announced) unless he's a son of Sparda which is HIGHLY unlikely; then he may only be quater.

He's a half-demon. It is already known, duh.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
NO He does not.....capcom has said that in countless interviews....Nero is not a son of Sparda nor is he related to Sparda or the twins in any way shape or form...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Trish67;117737 said:
NO He does not.....capcom has said that in countless interviews....Nero is not a son of Sparda nor is he related to Sparda or the twins in any way shape or form...

No offense, but when the **** Capcom said that?
I truly want to know.

Anyways, even Sanctus said he had the blood of Sparda anyways meaning that he DOES have a relation.

Kyo

medicated insanity
this subject is very intresting i must admit. its widely known that the demon lord (this may not count for the devil god in dmc) was once a angel n that demon's are fallen angel's, an in the bible the devil wishes to rule the world an go back to heaven or something im not completely sure...so i'd say yeah angel's maybe not in dmc4 bnut probly in the near futrue will play some role in dmc be it the anime or the game's.

oh an Dark Esura. if you go look on capcom's website an any other good video game info site the'll show you i use to have the link to that i lost it i'll try an find it...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bringerofchaos;117730 said:
So, Angel, will you be making an appearance in DMC5?:lol:
Oh but of course :lol:

Dark Esura;117738 said:
Anyways, even Sanctus said he had the blood of Sparda anyways meaning that he DOES have a relation.
Nero's weird arm may be the source of that Sparda Blood if it was fashioned as part of an experiment to see if ordinary people could possess that sort of power - therefore Nero may well have the blood/power but not necessarily due to being a relation.

That's how my theory goes anyway...and as a non-DMC player it's probably as flawed as hell but there ya go ^_^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;117749 said:
Oh but of course :lol:

Nero's weird arm may be the source of that Sparda Blood if it was fashioned as part of an experiment to see if ordinary people could possess that sort of power - therefore Nero may well have the blood/power but not necessarily due to being a relation.

That's how my theory goes anyway...and as a non-DMC player it's probably as flawed as hell but there ya go ^_^

i argee with Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom