• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEMO IS HERE!

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
my hearts pounding after pounding bearial omg i jus did the 10 min demo part and got to bearial AND BEAT him haha try that feat

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Ryujin;64915 said:
my hearts pounding after pounding bearial omg i jus did the 10 min demo part and got to bearial AND BEAT him haha try that feat

Oh cool, so it is possible? I managed to half beat him once but I wasnt sure if it was actually doable. Looks like I know what I'll be doing tonight :D

Joyce_Nero

I couldn't wait and already downloaded it from the japanse PSN! ^^'' As I already thought it is the same demo like at G.C.! But I love it anyway! ^___^
It's fun to catch the beasts with the devil bringer and swirl them around! XDDD
I hope time until release will pass soon! ^__^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
RazielVergil;64843 said:
so wat if u r downloading the demo!for me i have to wait until april to get the game for PC

i know that is really unfair, im not playing any demo and im trying not to get any info on the storyline so that i can fully enjoy the gameplay, the bonus that i am going to have is that my friend said that he would let me borrow his PS3 and DMC4! and i can play through it but i have to do it within a week and i cant break it lol

Chrysander

Yo I found out that if you get to the end of the rag doll section, just before going out into the snow, you can walk back through the door, then enter again and all the dolls are back to life so you can fight them again as many times as you like until the time runs out. I find this handy, good practice against those guys.

ash pliskin

I downloaded the demo a couple of days ago and the game is gonna kick ***.My only concern is that it seemed kinda easy compared to the other games.Hopefully its not DMC2 easy!Ive gotten used to these games being extemly hard and enjoy the challenge.

Top Bottom