• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DC Characters That Should Be In Injustice 2

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
With a handful of characters already revealed for Injustice 2, I thought I'd give my wish list for characters I'd hope to see appear in the game as playable fighters. Here it is.

Static Shock
IYy06II.jpg

John Constantine
Hellblazer400.jpg

Swamp Thing
4753535-swampthing25658.jpg

Black Canary
latest

Captain Cold
Captain-Cold-e1405706651323.jpg

Dr. Fate
latest

Cheetah
Cheetah.jpg

Mera
Mera_New_52.jpg

Booster Gold
booster-gold-hed.jpg

Poison Ivy
2286906-bop_cv11.jpeg

Beast Boy
tumblr_o4t78rcyJG1r6oak3o1_500.jpg

Starfire
tumblr_o1p8kqv9qB1resam6o5_500.png

And last but not least........KRYPTO THE SUPERDOG!
latest

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
......I want Red Hood
I'd rather this Injustice cut back on the Batman characters. There was so many in the first one that it almost could have been called Batman:Injustice. I only put Poison Ivy because she would provide an interesting move set.

Besides, I imagine Red Hood wouldn't have that much of a difference to someone like Deadshot who has been confirmed.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I'd rather this Injustice cut back on the Batman characters. There was so many in the first one that it almost could have been called Batman:Injustice. I only put Poison Ivy because she would provide an interesting move set.
Well I say Red Hood cause he's one of my favorite DC characters, and imo he's criminally underexposed.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Red Hood, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Riddler (just because I've always wanted to beat the guy up to a pulp, LOL), Bizarro, Darkseid, and one Lantern for each Corp. I don't know them very well, but I like the concept of each Corp being powered by something different, like willpower, fear, etc.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
nd one Lantern for each Corp. I don't know them very well, but I like the concept of each Corp being powered by something different, like willpower, fear, etc.
Green Lantern is here, and so is the Red Lantern Atrocitus. I don't know if Sinestro is returning, but overall you don't need a lot of Lanterns. They might be powered by different things on the emotional spectrum, but they practically function the same.

*cough Blue Lanterns Suck cough*

No need for a ton of fighters with virtually identical play styles. Maybe they should at least add different Lantern costumes. Kinda like how Hal Jordan's alternate looks were a Sinestro Corps suit, and the best Green Lantern, John Stewart.

In fact, I just wish they'd kick Hal Jordan to the curb and just use John Stewart for their Green Lantern.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Chancey289
Oh my god dude, are you going to pick on everyone's post?

Besides, the concept that a certain power works the same way across multiple characters doesn't necessarily mean the playstyle has to be the same too. Take Ryu and Ken, especially in the latest game. Almost all their moves are the same in concept. But they have different properties and that allows for a noticeable difference in how you play each of them.

And frankly speaking, as much as I like Injustice, if you have a problem with characters functioning too similarly to each other, I'm surprised you don't speak against Injustice itself altogether. Because it's baffling how much its characters share with Mortal Kombat's. Some people out there are so annoyed by this that they don't see a point in buying one if they have the other.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
donna troy
250px-DonnaTroy.jpg

superboy prime
hqdefault.jpg

bronze tiger
224820-20722-bronze-tiger.jpg

black manta
54df4ef1a56ee10e3a9f5c4c9e71eb8e.jpg

mera
aquaman_vol_7-6_cover-1.jpg

wally west
Flash1.jpg

constantine
470534.jpg

enchantress
2305399-vkhv.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know who I kinda dug? This dude from Legion of Superheroes tv show:
3da277b99b1c500a37e06589829677fe.jpg

He was a Superman clone with alternate powers. He was different from Superman in a lot of ways. Attitude, powers, even his genetic make up was different. Superman X was made to not have Superman's weakness and even have kryptonite powers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom