• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darksiders: Wrath of War

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;184632 said:
I'm not too sure about the new Wolfy to be honest.
Doesn't seem like their bringing much new to the series ^^

But I still imagine Darksiders wil lbe awesome ^^
I've heard from a few of my friends that the multiplayer for it is really bad, but the single player campaign is cool.

I'll buy it, if it's that bad I'll trade it back in or something... But I like most FPS's so it should be good.

Keaton

Premium
^Sounds great ^^

Well I plan on doing a massive rent-a-thon and do a mass review of about 5 titles in the next week, I was looking at renting Wolfenstein alongside Bad Company and a few other random titles lol

Keep an eye out on 5-Lives ^^

I just can't wait to abuse the 'boomerang' in Darksiders though, it just looks so much fun ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;184639 said:
^Sounds great ^^

Well I plan on doing a massive rent-a-thon and do a mass review of about 5 titles in the next week, I was looking at renting Wolfenstein alongside Bad Company and a few other random titles lol

Keep an eye out on 5-Lives ^^

I just can't wait to abuse the 'boomerang' in Darksiders though, it just looks so much fun ^^
Yeah, I just saw that from your sig there. I'll have a look whenever I can.

Where do you rent games from? I'm going to start renting games again but don't know to wether to go with GAMEs rental service or LoveFilm or something... I don't know, what would you recommend?

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;184642 said:
Yeah, I just saw that from your sig there. I'll have a look whenever I can.

Where do you rent games from? I'm going to start renting games again but don't know to wether to go with GAMEs rental service or LoveFilm or something... I don't know, what would you recommend?

Lovefilm would be good if you can afford the subscription ^^
Otherwise I use Blockbuster, usually costs about £4 for 7 day rental. Which is usually enough time to get well over half of the Gamerscore available and beat the main story...so enough to review.

Top Bottom