• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Sexual Orientation

ZeroLove

Yet you are the one trying to question whether or not I watch a show.
mlfw9229-551543_539920069376175_1373467850_n.jpg

There's a difference in watching the show and being a brony.
However, I do believe that this post of yours is reportable.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
There's a difference in watching the show and being a brony.
However, I do believe that this post of yours is reportable.
Is that your solution to everything? You are EXTREMELY boring.

And how is there a difference? Not all bronies follow that "Love and Tolerate" crap, you know.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Is that your solution to everything? You are EXTREMELY boring.

And how is there a difference? Not all bronies follow that "Love and Tolerate" crap, you know.
I really enjoy watching the show as well but I don't really call myself a brony. I mean, I'm probably a bigger Spider-Man nut but I don't go around calling myself a Spidey. Not too big on labels. I'm a fan of the show and Lauren Faust is an idol of mine because I am an aspiring cartoonist. It's not even just an ideal of brony love and toleration though, you're just simply being obnoxious.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What is a brony?
A guy who is a very big fan of the cartoon My Little Pony. It's a mix of the words 'brother' and 'pony'. Usually also a creepy image associated with those kinds of fans due to their older ages...and something I found out called 'clopping' that they like to do.

ZeroLove

I really enjoy watching the show as well but I don't really call myself a brony. I mean, I'm probably a bigger Spider-Man nut but I don't go around calling myself a Spidey. Not too big on labels. I'm a fan of the show and Lauren Faust is an idol of mine because I am an aspiring cartoonist. It's not even just an ideal of brony love and toleration though, you're just simply being obnoxious.

Ding ding ding, Chancey takes the prize.
I also enjoy most of Lauren Faust's shows, I more or less grew up with them, so that is a part of my childhood that I kinda cling on to which is also why I enjoy MLP. Though I consider myself a brony, I don't go around and advertise it. It's like a gay man running around with rainbow patterns on all his clothes... There's no need for that, people don't care. I just like what the show is about and I try to practise the good morale the show has.

Not all bronies follow that "Love and Tolerate" crap, you know.

Then you're not a brony. Then you're just a douchebag.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ding ding ding, Chancey takes the prize.
I also enjoy most of Lauren Faust's shows, I more or less grew up with them, so that is a part of my childhood that I kinda cling on to which is also why I enjoy MLP. Though I consider myself a brony, I don't go around and advertise it. It's like a gay man running around with rainbow patterns on all his clothes... There's no need for that, people don't care. I just like what the show is about and I try to practise the good morale the show has
I like the show Generator Rex a lot, and Young Justice when it was on, but I don't go on about it a load. Besides, this is a Devil may cry forum, so it would look out of place.:p

Yep, that kind of explaination is accurate for some brony. Like you say how how some gays go around being over camp and really making a big deal, but it's like 'you're gay, that's cool, no big deal' and that's it. That sort of thing.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
A guy who is a very big fan of the cartoon My Little Pony. It's a mix of the words 'brother' and 'pony'. Usually also a creepy image associated with those kinds of fans due to their older ages...and something I found out called 'clopping' that they like to do.
I don't think we need to bring up the subject of cloppers here.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Hate to break it to you, but it's my turn to report you. And so what if I don't practice "love and tolerance"
I watch ponies and am active in the fandom

Sorry,mr.furfag, but that makes me a brony. Because we are a fandom, not a cult.

ZeroLove

Hate to break it to you, but it's my turn to report you. And so what if I don't practice "love and tolerance"

Sorry,mr.furfag, but that makes me a brony. Because we are a fandom, not a cult.

Now it looks like you're the one who's mad. Has the troll gotten trolled? I believe he has. :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

No need to call someone a furfag- chill.Besides, bronies are closely associated with the furry fandom. I've seen pictures>_<

Can't belive I'm typing this but can we please get back to discussing Dante's sexual orientation....I still can't believe I typed that:lol:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

You attacked zero first with that picture from the .MOV series. I think Zero has every right to call you a douchebag dude. This has nothing to do with being a part of a certain fandom, you're just being a jerk, nothing more, nothing less.

Top Bottom