• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Sexual Orientation

IncarnatedDemon

I think it's just an assumption that he paid for it. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, I don't see how this will have much of an impact on the overall story.
Also, the strippers DID work for Lilith. It was her club that he went to in the beginning. Why else would the stripper girl know Dante by name when he eventually goes to the club to find Lilith herself?
I was discusing how pitiful or poor guy Dante was. Someone said he was so poor guy that he was paying for sex. And the discussion begun.

Yes, stripper work at club, but again someone implied they were demon colaborators that is having sex with Dante to get him killed.
Them working as strippers is obvious, otherwise i wudnt be calling em strippers but sluts.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
And it all comes back to what I said before about Dante basically, he's just got game.
03-620x.jpg

Dante:"Ladies love me, bang."

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Who said the strippers are hookers?
That might have been me:blush: I've heard about strippers sleeping with clients, so I got the two muddled up....oops....

In the game though, they're strippers who happen to like Dante and want to sleep with him.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
\
mlfw9375-wait.jpg

*Staring at Lady's Chest*

What's that, about forever alone?

*Goes back to staring at Lady's boobs*
Your fanfiction doesn't mean it's the truth. Dante has never hooked up with anyone. He's probably still a virgin. We know Dante from DmC has game and can get laid. Proof is in the pudding. The previous Dante sucks with women.
ZdVViMC.png

He's a little dork who can't get a date.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Your fanfiction doesn't mean it's the truth. Dante has never hooked up with anyone. He's probably still a virgin. We know Dante from DmC has game and can get laid. Proof is in the pudding. The previous Dante sucks with women.
ZdVViMC.png

And New Dante is both a swagfag and an emo.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
And you call yourself a brony. This is not what MLP is about. Y'know, I don't think you really are a brony, just calling yourself that and posting MLP memes on the forum in an attempt to be annoying.
Somepony is mad that I insulted their precious swagfag

IncarnatedDemon

I get it. You dislike Bayonetta
You dont like original Dante much. You constantly want to or brag about how DmC Dante is superior to him.
And you dont seem to care for rest of original characters of DMC to much as much as you care for DmC.

But to even go to the length where you say that bolded part.

Seriously? I want to so badly post a meme or say something which questions your brain condition.
But i will fight the force!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I get it. You dislike Bayonetta
You dont like original Dante much. You constantly want to or brag about how DmC Dante is superior to him.
And you dont seem to care for rest of original characters of DMC to much as much as you care for DmC.

But to even go to the length where you say that bolded part.

Seriously? I want to so badly post a meme or say something which questions your brain condition.
But i will fight the force!
No I think the new Dante is just as dumb as the old one lol. I can tolerate it though. The only version of Dante I actually like is from DMC 1. And yes I dislike Bayonetta, she's an ugly character and I think her hyper sexualization is freaking stupid.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thats what I said, emo
You know that kind of thing winds people up, so why do it? Don't say it's for lulz because it's not. >_<

Punk! PUNK! He is punk! @.@
Yep, THIS! The guy is a punk, not an emo. Besides, that's just being rude to emos too. Not all cut their wrists and cry, or do any of that other stereotypical behaviour.

Point is, he can get the girl. He gets more than girl, he get's girls all in his trailer for a threesome :p
tumblr_mf6mcov7pG1rblqwco1_400.gif

And I don't see how he's emo or a swagfag. He isn't sulking in a corner complaining about trivial bullshit or even sporting that swagfag look. He's got a punk thing going on more than anything.
I have no idea what a swagfag is, but I don't think Dante's that sort either. Dante's just Dante, doing his won thing his own way.

Top Bottom