• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's personas

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Which of Dante's personas did you like most from the games.

For me it would be DMC4 because he seems to expand only a little effort rather than the OTT nature of its predecesser with every deft action that he takes and his tongue is sharp but it has none of the dick-head moments from DMC3. He seems less emotional but is more human than in DMC2 where he's basically like Vergil in that respect.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
With me, it's in between DMC3 and DMC4 Dante. I love em both, besides, aside from the incredible power, DMC3 Dante is not that far from an average teenager. (To me anyway.) ^^

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i'm going with 3 b/c i like it whenever he is serious...the only times i can remember Dante not smiling in 4 was the Sanctus assasination attempt and right before the 2nd battle with Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll have to go with Dmc1... I like the fact that he's more quiet, it makes a change from his loud cocky side that we saw too much of in 3. It's not a bad side to him, it's definitely Dante's best. But his silence in 1 made it feel more dark and that he was getting straight down to business with going after Mundus to stop him.

Koemi

half-breed
I like him in anime and DMC4 - his sarcasm and cocky attitude are at their best, and you can see his emotion is getting a lot deeper than in 3 and 1 (the so-called "corny" scene ;)) He cares so much, he just won't show it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am divided from Dante's persona from DMC1 and DMC4.But I choose Dante's persona in DMC4 as he is livelier,cocky,stronger.:)

.dante

Damn, 3 and 4 all the way
I 1st started to play dmc cause I liked Dante's attitude in dmc3, it was really fun, and everyone (friends) said I should try the game cuz he were jsut like me, and it was totally true, like i was playing a game with a character like myself
And in dmc4 he's just cockier than ever, just like me hahhaha

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Koemi;110416 said:
I like him in anime and DMC4 - his sarcasm and cocky attitude are at their best, and you can see his emotion is getting a lot deeper than in 3 and 1 (the so-called "corny" scene ;)) He cares so much, he just won't show it.
Are you refering to the ledgendary LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT scene?

Koemi

half-breed
Vergilissexy;110564 said:
Are you refering to the ledgendary LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT scene?

yep :D read in many forums referring it to the "most corny scene" in DMC1 - one of the few reason why I find him less attractive than the Dante in DMC3, 4, and anime

Sparda™

No matter how much you guys can be surprised by, I like both DMC4 and DMC2 Dante!

In 4, Dante has a mix of DMC1 and DMC3 persona, so It's not much of a difference.

As for Dante in 2, no matter how much can you disagree, It was the most badass Dante ever - silent or not.

Keaton

Premium
^Dante, you nailed my view on the subject too.

DMC1+3=4, so it only makes sense really for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom