• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't count the anime, there's no way he can be in dept. (To me anyway) His office has always held the same theme. Although it can be a possibility that he may have moved, there has been to indication or mention of it.

In a sense it would be logical to keep people from getting suspicious or bothering him. I mean a silver haired, ice blue eyed, incredibly strong, forever young guy wouldn't be something a town or neighborhood could get used too. Especially having to be catious of flying doors everytime you walk by his house/office.

Im not saying it's a different office, im not saying that it's not, just throwing green at both sides of the argument.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
Vergilissexy;115820 said:
I don't count the anime, there's no way he can be in dept. (To me anyway) His office has always held the same theme. Although it can be a possibility that he may have moved, there has been to indication or mention of it.

In a sense it would be logical to keep people from getting suspicious or bothering him. I mean a silver haired, ice blue eyed, incredibly strong, forever young guy wouldn't be something a town or neighborhood could get used too. Especially having to be catious of flying doors everytime you walk by his house/office.

Im not saying it's a different office, im not saying that it's not, just throwing green at both sides of the argument.

you just solved this issue

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
NerosDevil;115787 said:
There's nothing really trademark about his office apart from the sign
And the fact that people smash through his door constantly. Including him!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;115994 said:
Dante-"Trish I am going to the store!"

Trish-"NO not again!"

(Dante kicks down door)

That's another thing he does, in every DMC and anime he's kicked down the door XD

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Remember that stupid scene at the end of DMC 4 where Dante kicks down his door, then Trish Lady and him all pose like idiots, then Dante shoots his guns randomly for no reason?

I bet he hit some guy's car down the street or something.:lol:

wait a sec in the anime he didn't kick his office door. and if you remember in the end of the last episode dante , lady and Trish travil to another city becuse there is an outbreak so dante could've made an office there.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
in DMC 4 it does look different but it is the same Dante just changed his office a little bit and it looks cooler.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
its the same office throughout the entire sereis....but sometimes its messy or sometimes its neat....
location of office- soho new york city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom