• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Vs Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
^Well, it depends if we are pitting Spidey from the comics against Dante or Idiot Maguire...if it was Maguire, he would lose.

Comic Spidey FTW :D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Okay hang on trying to imagine a Dante-Spidey battle.....lol

What defense does Spidey have? His webs, right? Sooooooooo not a good defense againest Dante. Dante would be able to simply just cut down spidey's webs. and then spidey would fall many stories to his death. and then Dante steal MJ for himself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Spidey is too smart... He could outsmart Dante easily... Dante won't be quick enough to cut all the webs, and by that time Spidey would be right up at him kicking his ass...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I do know some stuff about sppiderman. But not enough apparently. LOL.
and to what Lord of darkness said, i guess i didn't imagine the battle for long enough. LOL

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, neither of us are right :lol: The fight would (a) Never happen, because they are two different beings entirely, and are created by different people.

And

(b) They are both heroes, so they wouldn't be fighting anyway... Unless there is a good reason too...

So yeah, I don't know who would win... But I do think Spidey would have a great chance... As would Dante.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dante: so what's ur name, Babe?
MJ: Mary Jane but everyone calls me MJ.
Dante: ok MJ, what do you say I give you the best night of your life?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Yes i am done I just had this vision in my mind....LOL

But anyway...
I change my vote.
I Vote for MJ, coming in and knocking out Dante with a big stick or something....LOL

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Okay. I said this was a joke thread. I was considering voting for spidey but then I thought you might kill me or it might just kill off the joke a little too early.

Poor Pete Parker. That's all I can say.
Then again, spidey always pulls his punches!

(Trying to sound like it'd make a difference.)

It would be quite funny if, as you said, MJ intervened. Then again, as Dante proved to Nevan, Trish and Lady, chivalry isn't his strong point.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom