• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE VS KRATOS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

who would win dante or kratos in an all out match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well...............craptos is crap next to dante period. when he gets a new weapon for once then maybe he can stand a chance. in part one all he did was make his small sword big and in part 2 he has about 4 weapons.....still not enough for dante and plus dante can stop time(dmc1) and move at the speed of light(dmc3) and he has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger weapons.....end of it....and dont say o he beat ares cause thats dumb.....and the devil has way more power than ares by the way....he's not an underling like him....so dante beat something better. nething else im missing.....nope thats about all of it...since kratos is crap...lol

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
depends on te situation. if we're comparing them when kratos is a god, that woud be a bit of an advantage. but i think the sparda sword might even that out. otherwise, human kratos and dante(no sparda sword) are almost even. although i still might lean more toward dante cuz he's the man

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
The Phantarch;23939 said:
Okay, you could have just said that Kratos would have won. No need for quite so much of an elaboration.

Well I felt like "elaborating" it like that, so that's how it got "elaborated".

Dante666666

The Phantarch;23704 said:
Thank you, someone woke up and smelled the coffee.

Mundus is an insect to Ares. You cannot compare a devil to a deity, it's completely absurd to think that Dante could do much more than scratch him. Also as he's the god of war he controls all weapons meaning that he could make Dante's weapons turn on him.

Well i think Dante could do more than a scratch, he could probabaly do some damage. Lets just say Kratos would walk away with a limp.

KingJordan;23921 said:
I'd pay my lunch money to see such an awesome fight. But I think Kratos would win. He'd probably just get ****ed off at Dante acting like an idiot and just go ape**** on him and rip his face off.

Nice uhh... wording there.lol

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
well i would think it would be tied. BUT at the end of god of war kratos becomes a god and he becomes immortal. so i think kratos would win by that reason.o_O

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
the votes r in and Dante wins any ways i have had enag of this since lise fighting dante is inmortal to moundas is strounger then the old god of war dante would win end of story

Dante666666

Dante 1.1;24677 said:
the votes r in and Dante wins any ways i have had enag of this since lise fighting dante is inmortal to moundas is strounger then the old god of war dante would win end of story

Acutally....no. It does not seem that way. Kratos won or maybe a tie.

Hey bluedemon you really should add a poll to this thread.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Dante666666;24689 said:
Acutally....no. It does not seem that way. Kratos won or maybe a tie.

Hey bluedemon you really should add a poll to this thread.

if you do that, maybe we should determine their abilities first. cuz everyone keeps bringing up that kratos is a god at the end of the first GOW, but he isn't in most of GOW2. i think we should compare them in terms of of what they can do during game play, and which version of them to compare (DMC1 dante, DMC2 dante, or DMC3 dante, etc.)

just a suggestion

well that suggestion by bloodknight would help the decision. i personally feel all bias aside that if they were to fight dantes way more versatile so that would let him have an edge. also dante is more capable than kratos with many weapons making him more deadly and he posses more speed and probably an equal amount of power. idk kratos is good....but for me, dante's better

Vordan

AC Pilot
bluedemon;24647 said:
well i would think it would be tied. BUT at the end of god of war kratos becomes a god and he becomes immortal. so i think kratos would win by that reason.o_O
You're wrong there. Immortal means you can live forever. It doesn't mean you can't be killed.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It actually depends, immortal just means cannot die, full stop. Immortal to age means that you won't die because of age. Of course anything can be destroyed by a more powerful entity in which I bring back my previous point that a God is infinitely more powerful than a demon. Kratos would have won, there would have been little in the terms of competition, Dante to Kratos would be little more than a hell pride against Dante. Also, there's nothing more powerful than a God. So without divine assistance to Dante, Kratos would have won easily.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Then you call "being huge" (the power of Pandora's box) a divine assistance?
Mundus looked more power than Kratos with the sword of the statue to me:huh:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
No, I call having a weapon that can so much actually damage its intended target if the target is really ****ing powerful, like a god, divine assistance. Don't you remember the gift of the gods sword that he gets at the very end?

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
La Moda;24777 said:
well that suggestion by bloodknight would help the decision. i personally feel all bias aside that if they were to fight dantes way more versatile so that would let him have an edge. also dante is more capable than kratos with many weapons making him more deadly and he posses more speed and probably an equal amount of power. idk kratos is good....but for me, dante's better

FINALLY, someone actually paid attention to me!
a gameplay comparison would be more fair. and again, people are still bringing up the "kratos is a god at the end of god of war" thing.

guess what? HE ISN'T ANYMORE! (once GOW2 gets started) get over it already

and, as a final note,if kratos has the blade of olympus, i think the sparda sword would even the playing field in terms of powerful weapons

well you must understand that in greek mythology they believe in many gods where as in dmc they base it on the god and devil concept. also ares is not the most powerful god so kratos is not all that powerful untill he dethrones him. dante on the other hand has dethroned the devil himself. so how is kratos better at this point?

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
La Moda;25384 said:
well you must understand that in greek mythology they believe in many gods where as in dmc they base it on the god and devil concept. also ares is not the most powerful god so kratos is not all that powerful untill he dethrones him. dante on the other hand has dethroned the devil himself. so how is kratos better at this point?
exactley thats the missing reason i was looking for!!!!;)

Vordan

AC Pilot
Exactly. Dante has single-handedly defeated entities far more powerful than Kratos. Who's to say this confrontation would be any different?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The Phantarch;25299 said:
No, I call having a weapon that can so much actually damage its intended target if the target is really ****ing powerful, like a god, divine assistance. Don't you remember the gift of the gods sword that he gets at the very end?

I remember. But then, Sparda Sword could make massive damage in DT;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yes but that was on Mundus. How many times do I have to say this? A god is more powerful than a demon, therefore a demonic blade cannot harm a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom