• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE VS KRATOS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

who would win dante or kratos in an all out match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The ultimate showdown, are you sane.

Kratos would win as he is now the God of War. A demon cannot defeat a god.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I would stick with Dante. The Sparda family members which posses the devil power are not to be trifled with. Besides, we saw what a god can do when Kratos fought Ares. Ares was just a huge guy with some powerful moves, and weapons. The only god-like power is that he made you battle yourself and avoid killing your family.
Dante could defeat Ares without the Pandora Boss. Mundus owns Ares imo...;)

Dante666666

The Phantarch;23685 said:
The ultimate showdown, are you sane.

Kratos would win as he is now the God of War. A demon cannot defeat a god.

yep. i agree

Sorry Dante but i've never seen you defeat a tower size god of war and never a god period. Not to put down on Dante hes defeated some badasses before but i have to go with Kratos.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dante666666;23699 said:
yep. i agree

Sorry Dante but i've never seen you defeat a tower size god of war and never a god period. Not to put down on Dante hes defeated some badasses before but i have to go with Kratos.

Thank you, someone woke up and smelled the coffee.

Mundus is an insect to Ares. You cannot compare a devil to a deity, it's completely absurd to think that Dante could do much more than scratch him. Also as he's the god of war he controls all weapons meaning that he could make Dante's weapons turn on him.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
God?:p Really guyz what could he do in the boss battle?
And besides that...God Mode is like Devil Trigger.
Ares, well before the battle he was in Athens creating chaos like a moron:p
In the boss battle Kratos was on par with him only because he also became huge.
After that Ares took back the Godly-weapons that Kratos had found in his journey along with the Blades of Chaos who were given to him by Ares himself.
He also created a semi-virtual space where Kratos had to fight himself in different weapons,moves, etc.
Mundus was sitting on a chair deep inside the demon world and without moving an inch he massacred Griffon. When he stood up he changed the place in outer space. He could easily use comets, lighting, fire dragons and that super beam of his. Dante was a tiny little thing before him but 5,6 comets only made him return to human form for a bit. Mundus is the almighty lord of a whole different world where Ares is the God of War in Greece which has more than the 12 known Gods.
Also Ares in mythology (not in the popular American TV show but in real one) even got his *** kicked by...Hercules. And in another battle by one other mortal who was in favor of Athina (but didn;t receve powers)the other mortal (forgot name sorry) destroyed easily great part of Ares' army:p
Dante ftw:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Face it, because of his immense size and fighting prowess, all (Godly) Kratos has to do is step on Dante. How about the large sword at the end that is a gift from the other gods not to mention Medusa's head, fancy tricks aren't going to save Dante if he's a shattered statue. How about the armies of hades power, that has to be punishing even for Dante.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante flies:p He won't let Kratos step him.
Also, he became faster and stronger from Vergil who could see the bullets of a gun and send them back^_^
Huge Kratos won't be able to hit Dante

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Nah and besides you cant judge Dante on the fact that Kratos is huge cause the saying come into play "The bigger they are the harder they fall" lol.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
bluedemon;23637 said:
I don't know i got to calculate this... what about you guys?:ninja:

Isn't there already a thread about this or has it been deleted? I remember this exact Kratos vs Dante thread, or DMC vs GOW....

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nel0 Angel0;23687 said:
Well Dante defeated the god of the underworld Mundus sooooo I say he stands a good chance.
That's a good point, Nel0.

I'd have to vote Dante on this one, mostly because I have a website dedicated to Devil May Cry and not God of War though... ^_^

Vergil would own the both of them, though... just kidding!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
umm i believ so they did but still....ummm uh well dante would hve the upper hand if kratos is in his small human fdorm, shoot maybe he'd even be able to kill him a few times, oh and does anyone have GoW II?

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
I'd pay my lunch money to see such an awesome fight. But I think Kratos would win. He'd probably just get ****ed off at Dante acting like an idiot and just go ape**** on him and rip his face off.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Dante, hands down.

Kratos became the God of War because he defeated Ares, and that was solely because he had opened Pandora's Box and used its inner power. Otherwise, he wouldn't have stood a ghost of a chance. Having taken his place in Ares' throne, he had regained the Blades of Chaos and become the new God of War.

Now Dante, he's completely different. He may be a man-sized half demon, an insect compared to Kratos, but I believe he's way more powerful. Let's look at his credentials. He's defeated Mundus, Argosax, his brother, Despair Embodied, hell, even a manifestation of his father's power. Kratos may have killed a god, and become one himself, but Dante's almost single-handedly eliminated so many all-powerful demons in his time, even Zeus would have reason to worry if Dante ascended Mount Olympus with Rebellion in his hand.

If you think about it, Dante is the more powerful of the two.

Arwen

Lost Soul
If Dante and Vergil teamed up like they did with arkham I would say they would have a good chance of winning. Dante on his own I don't really think he has enough power to defeat kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom