• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Inuyasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
which half demon half human devil slayer do you think would win in a one on one fight???

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
man i love inuysha and i love dante so hard to to pic damn what do i do?i say tie.
but sephiroth owns them both at the same time yah,

vergil666

dont mees with me!!!
i think dante would be done quicker than u can say (how i spell it) superkalafrajalisticexpialadoshis. i just say dante would kill inuyasha purty quick from the begining vidieos of mission 1 and 2 on dmc 3 and how he practicly can tell the future

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
probably...vergil would push dante over then dante would get up aand vergil will say done...you see him standing ontop of inuyasha's body:lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I say Dante he has more in it and besides if we called Vergil in there be lots of Inyasha's body everywhere... Sushi anyone.

Dog Lord Taisho

Have any of u read the full inuyasha manga, I have read it several times through, and i know how powerful Dante is but it would not be as clear cut as some of yo are making it sound. Dante and Inuyasha actually match in a lot of areas of power, and with Dante's level of sword skill he would land some powerful blows, but Inuyasha is a much better sowrdsmen in the manga, and no matter how many times he's impaled, sliced shredded and hit with mountain busting attacks he never dies, and he had more damage done to him throught the anime than Dante has had done to him in the game, and has lived through more as well. For the bigger half of the series Inuyash's sword skill doesnt compare with Dante's but that would not decide the fight, its barely even a factor in this fight concidering the levl of endurence and regeneration that they both have. Not to metion the fact that that Inuyasha's sword has ungodly powerful techniques.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Let's face it though, chances are slim that Nero will ever be as popular as Dante, at least amongst the most obsessive fans.

BTW my answer is close fight but Dante wins.^_^

Sparda™

^ Agreed on the Nero part.^_^

And yeah, Dante all the way.

Dog Lord Taisho;118270 said:
Have any of u read the full inuyasha manga, I have read it several times through, and i know how powerful Dante is but it would not be as clear cut as some of yo are making it sound. Dante and Inuyasha actually match in a lot of areas of power, and with Dante's level of sword skill he would land some powerful blows, but Inuyasha is a much better sowrdsmen in the manga, and no matter how many times he's impaled, sliced shredded and hit with mountain busting attacks he never dies, and he had more damage done to him throught the anime than Dante has had done to him in the game, and has lived through more as well. For the bigger half of the series Inuyash's sword skill doesnt compare with Dante's but that would not decide the fight, its barely even a factor in this fight concidering the levl of endurence and regeneration that they both have. Not to metion the fact that that Inuyasha's sword has ungodly powerful techniques.

No offense, but you don't seem to quite adapt in the place here. Every poll of Devil May Cry characters versus other game/anime/manga characters, will always be in the Devil May Cry characters part.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante will own Inuyasha. Seriously.
However, like someone else said..........
Sephiroth > Every DMC character

Seriously, Sephiroth almost destroyed A PLANET!!!! A DAMN PLANET!!!

Sparda™

^ In fact, Sephiroth would kill the hell out of the Devil May Cry characters. Well, with Dante, It would be a close match.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Phantarch;118295 said:
^ Also agreed, in every part.

DMC polls with DMC characters vs someone else, I wonder who wins.:lol:

We are all DMC lovers but guys, just because this is a DMC forum doesnt mean we have to auto choose DMC characters over others. If a character from another series can beat a DMC character, dont be ashamed to choose the other.

Like at that Vergil vs Sesshomaru thread. I chose Sesshomaru. Why? Because he is obviously WAY powerful than Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom