• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Inuyasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;118308 said:
^ In fact, Sephiroth would kill the hell out of the Devil May Cry characters. Well, with Dante, It would be a close match.

So true.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I also felt that Sephiroth would be up with quite a challenge against Vergil. He would also be in a tight spot against Sparda and Mundus IMO.
Sephiroth may have almost destroyed the planet but look at the group who stopped him, they're far from extraordinary. At least in comparison to Dante and Vergil.

Sparda™

The Phantarch;118315 said:
I also felt that Sephiroth would be up with quite a challenge against Vergil. He would also be in a tight spot against Sparda and Mundus IMO.
Sephiroth may have almost destroyed the planet but look at the group who stopped him, they're far from extraordinary. At least in comparison to Dante and Vergil.

Sephiroth is in a league with godly like characters - Sparda, Dante and Vergil.

The only one being able to stop Sephiroth, has been Cloud, and Sephiroth hasn't been using even 25% of his power.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^ Still though, In DMC3 their powers are far from matured and I reckon that either one of them could have stood against FF7 Sephi and fought a good battle against him. I mean, they were still practically impervious to death, right?

Esura

The only one who could stop Sephiroth besides Cloud is Goku from DBZ.
Goku is single handedly the strongest fictional character in existence. Dante, Vergil, and Sparda and Mundus couldnt even scratched Goku or Vegita or Gohan for that matter by the end of DBGT.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sephiroth is definitely cooler than any in the DBGT character line up. Who's stronger is a matter of speculation.

And as for Sephi "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force" Meaning Darth Vader could beat him.:lol:

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118322 said:
DBGT Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks suck big time.

Sephiroth by far is the best video game villain in history.

Yeah, but powerwise, nearly all the Saiyans were near God-like, ESPECIALLY Goku. I didnt like GT, but by the time of the end of GT, they were EXTREMELY powerful. Goku will kill ALL DMC, FF, and Star Wars characters. Everyone by now knows that Goku is the strongest fictional character in existence.

And I do agree that Sephy is the best villian ever though.

Sparda™

Well, people like in Dragon Ball Z are just like that. We're talking about epic fights, not people who shoot energy balls out of nowhere.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118332 said:
Well, people like in Dragon Ball Z are just like that. We're talking about epic fights, not people who shoot energy balls out of nowhere.

Dude.........DBZ defined epic fights.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
No, fights in DBZ are often impressive but I have definitely seen more intense fights than any featured in DBZ. Anyway, in DBZ people are often pulling ridiculously powerful energy bombs, beams and balls out of their sleeves meaning that the actual knuckle bruising is not all that intense. Generally, if a battle is fought with fists, it's over in 5 seconds flat.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118342 said:
DBZ didn't define epic.

Well tell that to millions of people who said that DBZ defined epic fights (I got that article somewhere.......if I find it I'll show you.)

Many, many people say that DBZ founded power ups, and crazy epic fights seen in DBZ. Now you see every anime or video game taking a little something from DBZ. Even DMC, believe it or not.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;118347 said:
Well tell that to millions of people who said that DBZ defined epic fights (I got that article somewhere.......if I find it I'll show you.)

Many, many people say that DBZ founded power ups, and crazy epic fights seen in DBZ. Now you see every anime or video game taking a little something from DBZ. Even DMC, believe it or not.

Maybe to you. DBZ is cool, I admit, but that's not what we're talking about, are we?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I don't think so.
Sorry but I've seen more vitriolic and intense struggles outside of DBZ than inside of it. I think the ultimate fights renmain Anakin V Obi-Wan in Star Wars Ep 3 and the battle of pelennor fields in LOTR: Return of The King.
On top of that I have seen more bloody fights in Bruce Lee's films, and they're from the 70's. On top of that the grandfather of big fights in the gaming world is definitely Street Fighter II. The biggest fight in a game though has to be the Yiazmat battle of FFXII. That guy take practically a week to defeat and that's playing it hours on end. How about Penance and Nemesis from FFX, not to mention the next most deadly, the Dark Magus Sisters. If you've ever seen these, they'll show you what the word epic really means.

Esura

The Phantarch;118352 said:
I don't think so.
Sorry but I've seen more vitriolic and intense struggles outside of DBZ than inside of it. I think the ultimate fights renmain Anakin V Obi-Wan in Star Wars Ep 3 and the battle of pelennor fields in LOTR: Return of The King.
On top of that I have seen more bloody fights in Bruce Lee's films, and they're from the 70's. On top of that the grandfather of big fights in the gaming world is definitely Street Fighter II. The biggest fight in a game though has to be the Yiazmat battle of FFXII. That guy take practically a week to defeat and that's playing it hours on end. How about Penance and Nemesis from FFX, not to mention the next most deadly, the Dark Magus Sisters. If you've ever seen these, they'll show you what the word epic really means.

DBZ is more epic. Okay?

Anyway lets get back on topic. Dante can beat Inuyasha, but Sesshomaru and/or Naraku are a different story altogether.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;118362 said:
DBZ is cool, but nowhere to what Phantarch gave as examples.

On topic: Dante pwns you!:lol:

DBZ fights > anything Phanty said.

On topic: Dante's Majin form ROKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom