• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Reacts to New Dante [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Are you this guy ? :p

I don't think anyone can be that ignorant.
images

Razyel

Soul Reaver
That is one sad, sad man.
The ultimate sad thing is that the guy can talk "objectively" about DmC and make himself seem very intelligent. In the end I think he's just another hater who has too much pride to eat his words. I could make same kinda videos from any game good or bad, so much nit-picking, so much wasted talent there makes me sad too :/

now that same guy in 2011

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Please lighten me up a little more, who is this main event guy? I haven't been here that long so I wouldn't know :D

Someone who hated DmC and thinks everything he says is true. Though some is others are just his ignorant fanboy hate.

We don't talk about him because it always goes somewhere bad.

Plus I don't want to talk about that prick anyway. He has valid points with a lot of things, but when it comes to ALMOST everything DmC, all I can think is this when I see his videos by the time they're done.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Please lighten me up a little more, who is this main event guy? I haven't been here that long so I wouldn't know :D

If one thing he is the most famous when it comes to DmC rants or whatever you want it to be called. Now Mrrandomlulz created a thread about him which drew a debate where some members(including me) says our thoughts about him. It seems we have offended and he gave this forum a name calling in one of his videos. I don't want to continue any further. If you really do want to know more ask Mrrandomlulz since he is a fan.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Ok thanks for the info Dragon&Sieghart, I just found the guy randomly on youtube. From now on I won't mention him, it's a promise :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Come on guys, leave the guy alone. He's not the topic at hand. He enjoys making videos about video games and he is clearly passionate about them. I don't agree with what he says, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have a right to voice his opinions. He's just one guy, don't let him get to you if you don't like his views. Now let's get back on topic shall we?

berto

I Saw the Devil
EventStatus?

I like the guy. The issue is that he often gets some of his facts wrong but most of it is right and he can back it up, which I gatta give 'em props for, that is alot of research! It's because he gets some facts wrong that sometimes people will flat out say he's always wrong when it's only every now and then that he's off. I don't agree with him on everything but I do agree with alot.

If it weren't for DmC I honestly think that the concensus around here would be different.

Anyway, I'm sure people will be happy to know that he won't make anymore DmC videos till after, if at all, the game is released.

EllDawn

EventStatus?

I like the guy. The issue is that he often gets some of his facts wrong but most of it is right and he can back it up, which I gatta give 'em props for, that is alot of research! It's because he gets some facts wrong that sometimes people will flat out say he's always wrong when it's only every now and then that he's off. I don't agree with him on everything but I do agree with alot.

If it weren't for DmC I honestly think that the concensus around here would be different.

I've never even heard of him, so I really don't have an opinion of him. I like to make my own opinion of games and everything rather than listen to what others say.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've never even heard of him, so I really don't have an opinion of him. I like to make my own opinion of games and everything rather than listen to what others say.
Really? So you don't check out reviews before you buy a game? You must have mad cash!

EllDawn

Really? So you don't check out reviews before you buy a game? You must have mad cash!

I'm careful about what I buy since I don't have much money. But I also don't like listening to someone else when I disagree with them, most of the time. I've watched some movies because everyone said they were great. I hated most of those movies that were suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom