• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Reacts to New Dante [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmjmaxx

Hey guys, found this posted on another site. I am hardcore DMC player and I very much Hate the reboot. Check this video out of REAL Dante finding out about new Dante. LMAO!! GOLD! hahaha

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
welcome to the forums anyways.

Let me sum up the video:
good acting, good camera work, Dante sees DINO, rage rage rage "he looks like a f*ggot" rage rage rage" clever writing pretty much stops there.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
images

Paexie

welcome to the forums anyways.

Let me sum up the video:
good acting, good camera work, Dante sees DINO, rage rage rage "he looks like a f*ggot" rage rage rage" clever writing pretty much stops there.
Yeah, I agree. Pretty much counter attacks the wrong way. It was funny but if they are gonna make a parody on this DmC they should have done it flamboyantly and cheesy, stylish and stuff. Then I would have laughed harder.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I can see why it's funny, but it's hard to enjoy it when knowing it's been made out of pure hate.Then again, those reaction videos were made out of the same thing and I love some of those. I don't know, maybe it's like Paexie said, if the guy in that video acting as Dante acted as Dante, it might've come off more witty to me than ranting.

:'( We can still be friends though, right Dmjmaxx?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Again, the acting was really nice.

The guy even sounded like Dante. It was pretty cool.

Just the... getting mad and throwing around dumb words is exactly what classic DMC fans hate about DmC sooooo... I don't see the point.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What? No, devils never cry.

I actually thought it was rather funny. I usually hate these cosplayed acted out videos, but I got a kick out of this one.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Did anyone else get the sense that the original Dante was just whiny in this video? Then again it was pretty obvious. He came off as a spoiled brat that had his favorite toy taken away, which is not Dante. So this video is actually an insult to the original.

No, must not post....must noooot....but....so...fitting...caaaaan't....reeeeesist...AH!

Frantix

Did anyone else get the sense that the original Dante was just whiny in this video? Then again it was pretty obvious. He came off as a spoiled brat that had his favorite toy taken away, which is not Dante. So this video is actually an insult to the original.
This also makes the video work as a great metaphor for the fan base too. Specifically the sort that are very angry about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom