• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Because no matter how many times an argument is shot down, someone will come up with something that causes more arguments.

Right?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Sparda™;223990 said:
Wesker a superzombie with some intelligence? He's the next step of human evolution, a superhuman.

At least check your facts. Dante is a half-breed, nothing else.

wesker isn't even a half breed. he became what he is through a virus made in a lab ( an improvemnt on a zombie making virus so yes he is a varint of zombie). he was born no more signifigent or powerful than you or me. and if he was made he can't be the next step in evolution because he isn't evolved.

being half demon is not a negative. most pure demons are nothing compared to the " half- breed" dante. do try to remeber what that non human half is.

you do realize you are spouting the same things that wesker whould spout right before getting killed by dante. let the evil villans fuel their own egos without help. and don't beleve what they say about themselves. sure he is fast but so are alot of villans ( the heros are usually slower but win anyway)

oh and that " superhuman" lost to normal humans( like the kind you see on the bus but in better shape and better armed) . dante hasn't .

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nic has a point, you know. People aren't going to vote on facts, they vote on opinion, simple as that.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
At least Sparda is giving out good points on why Wesker would win. Mostly everyone here is saying Dante would win because he's half demon or say that he has the quicksilver ability, which btw I still say that ability is still temporary.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nicodemus Zamoran;224052 said:
But in the end, Sephiroth can die. Dante has been stabbed and hurt multiple times in a row, and still got up to kick a$$

Dante can die too. Dante can't summon a meteor that can destroy the whole world. Dante don't wear a 3 meter long katana.
Dante have never felt the power of any real damage. Counting stuff like meteor, ultima, holy, Supernova and Heartless Angel.

Okay Darkslayer, Vergil isn't as fast as Wesker. Vergil may teleport but he ain't that fast so it looks like he is teleporting.
If everyone that have endured a scientific experiment is a zombie to you then there are alot of zombies. I thought zombies where mindless creatures, if they do have a mind = no zombie.
Dante is the half-breed, just because he is son of a legend doesn't mean he is just as strong as he is.
Wesker is extremely fast, if Dante uses quicksilver he is lucky if his speed is on par with Weskers.
If I do remember correctly, Wesker was born as an experiment from the start. (need your help to remember SpardaTM)

Sparda™

Nicodemus, comparisons are based on facts too, so If you don't have anything solid and valid to throw at the table It's better to just keep yourself quiet instead of chanting the flags of the obvious.

Yes, It is a Devil May Cry forum and that's why Dante is winning, not based in arguments. If you wanna be a hothead fan and not reason with facts, be my guest, but the whole point of such threads is to discuss with logic and not with fanship.

Aka, Albert was one of the selected individuals from families with high levels of intellect and apparently one of the few individuals on the entire planet to cohabit with a virus - which in more medical and genetic terms - his DNA can adapt a virus in his organism and cohabit with It without any side-effects.

Dante's most powerful abilities are short-term and need to recharge whether Wesker has them built-in in his DNA and can use them without losing stamina, strength and speed. Neither Dante nor Vergil can keep up with Wesker, It's just futile.

aka958

Don't trust people
AzureNight13;224194 said:
SpardaTM, Aka..... Thank you very ****ing much :lol: *glomps*

I feel glomped!

Yay! I got a "thank you very ****ing much :lol:"
I feel appreciated!

And I got a glomp! Thanks for the cheering up! Really needed!

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i think wesker is like vergil both want more power and both want to end the human race and i think dante prob wins

aka958

Don't trust people
Wesker ain't like Vergil, Wesker wants to fullfill and complete the human race. Making them more superior.

Vergil just wants power to protect from everything I've learned. He shows no signs of ending humanity.
"Power controls everything and without strength, you cannot protect anything"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
aka958;224128 said:
Dante can die too. Dante can't summon a meteor that can destroy the whole world. Dante don't wear a 3 meter long katana.
Dante have never felt the power of any real damage. Counting stuff like meteor, ultima, holy, Supernova and Heartless Angel.

Okay Darkslayer, Vergil isn't as fast as Wesker. Vergil may teleport but he ain't that fast so it looks like he is teleporting.
If everyone that have endured a scientific experiment is a zombie to you then there are alot of zombies. I thought zombies where mindless creatures, if they do have a mind = no zombie.
Dante is the half-breed, just because he is son of a legend doesn't mean he is just as strong as he is.
Wesker is extremely fast, if Dante uses quicksilver he is lucky if his speed is on par with Weskers.
If I do remember correctly, Wesker was born as an experiment from the start. (need your help to remember SpardaTM)

if vergil was limited to teleporting for all his high speed moves than. beowulf's head whould be whole. to slice a giant demons head into peaces so fast that the act cannot be seen is not teleportation. vergil is extremly fast. and can teleport. wesker's movemnts are all speed.

the darkslayer moves are at the same level as weskers movement.

some trickster moves ( dash, air trick) are also at that level.

and one other thing. i have said this before but it is worth repeating. wesker lost to humans. dante has only ever lost to his brother. nether charicter is likely to lose but in the cases where they have lost the opponent dante lost to was stronger and dante later beat that opponent. that implys that dante is harder to beat. dante lost to but then later beat an opponent on the same level as wesker. wesker lost to opponents whose combined abliltys are still far beneth dante.

( if you notice i am using facts ( an not just quicksilver) it is the wesker fans in this thread who are just saying " he can't lose". ( and also you may notice that i have not mentioned quicksilver in this post ( except to say i haven't mentioned it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom