• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Must Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityafunda

demons will cry
i've never been beaten by arkham upto normal stage,
but cerebrus=] is always toughest for me.
it's just that, one can't go behind him, am always on the defensive while confronting him:wacko:

Chrysander

I have trouble predicting Cerberus's attack pattern, and sometimes he just decides to do the falling ice attack over and over again, and I don't see an opportunity to hit him. Either that, or he keeps putting the ice back on his face. If he is doing either of those things, then I get my butt kicked for a while. I agree that once you get past him, DMD mode gets a bit easier.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Thanks for the help guys, just beat Agnes and Rudra and they were actually easy on DMD. Any tips on beating that Demon Horse thing?

adityafunda

demons will cry
just keep running while it is shooting. as soon as it stops get to it quickly and hit it's legs. it will fall for a while. then get some heavy blows on his head. trickster and quicksilver skills are more useful while facing him.:)
with vergil, i think all bosses are easier to finish off.:cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought Ceberus was easy, stay to the sides its the easiest way.
My friends thought that Agni and Rudra were tough.
i borrowed DMC3:SE and i beat them first time.

demon117

It was easy it took me 5 hur to beat in Dante must die never even got killed. (Agni and Rudra and the rebellion and 3 years of palying non stop at the blood palis) hell or hell now that is a challenged for me Im at the 20th mission. killed ones in that mission. :mad:

Sparda™

Use Trickster with Geryon. Dash his attacks, Air Hike when possible, avoid the time-rifts, and yes, you can defeat him.

Equip Agni & Rudra, Beowulf. Use Ebony & Ivory, Kalina Ann.;)

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well i found Cerberus quite easy but the chess board was so f***k hard i hate the chess board especially the queen one shes killed it's a little bit easier and Arkham was not that hard:)

aoshi

One definitely has to be an iron-head to play that mode. It was a very sick mode and still is to me. But the sickest i have known came up with tricks like JC and ROYALGUARD. Royalguard is fun against bosses. Just guard and taunt. These tricks can help u in the mode.I never thought entertainment could be so hard.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well the mode was not that hard to complete the only problem in this mode are a few bosses but getting through the missions was easy.and is the funnest mode in the game because you're enemies don't die fast.thats my opinion

Sparda™

Dante Must Die was made with the intention to expand the player's skills to an ultimate extent of possible and impossible.

The bosses were quite challenging, naming a few such as - Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan, Beowulf, Vergil III, and Arkham.

Missions didn't change quite a lot in difficulty. You just had to keep a fast pace throughout the sequences of demons to keep It up in high ranks.

Overall, It is a truly high-adrenaline mode.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom