• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Must Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
SO there I was, playing Devil May Cry 3: Dante's awakening on normal mode and I must say I was quite challenged especially when facing Vergil the first time...then I realized i could unlock stuff by completing the different Difficulty Levels. Easy was EEEAASY,Hard was interesting...but this new Difficulty DANTE MUST DIE is ridiculous!! DO you know how long it took to take down Cerebrus?? Imagine Vergil...Arkham hell even the Doppelganger Dante!!

So anyone in the same situation that I'm in? I HATE CHEATING by the way.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I am. I'm stuck on the Cerberus thingy. I cant kill him. But, he only goes to the back of the room and runs toward me. Not even my DT can help me there.

Chrysander

If you don't want to cheat but you want it to be a bit easier, just earn lots of orbs on an easy level and buy lots of health items to keep you alive during the hard times.

Chrysander

Maybe they lack the skill to do what is done in those vids, they are on the verge of wanting to cheat to get the game done.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I did not mean them to do all this. But they could develop some strategies on their own after seeing this. For example the guy who defeats Cerberus in this uses a very neat trick rather than skill;)

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I bought all the blue orbs and have full health, upgraded all my weapons and still have a problem with the stage after Cerebrus...without any cheats ofcourse...oh well guess more playing is in order.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
YES!! Play more, is the answer. Like me, before, I totally sucked at the game. Now, Im a freakin genius at it! I mastered all the styles, all the weapons, all the boss weaknesses, and well, almost all the secrets. If you want more health when Versing Cerberus without using a vital star, just check the thread, "Did you know?"
It has almost everything you need to know when versing a boss, or just playing the game. Very helpful.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i already beat the whole game and got all the costumes... he's actually easy compared to arknahm,now there's one helluva a battle...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
SpArAda1127;52781 said:
he's actually easy compared to arknahm,now there's one helluva a battle...

Dude there was no reason for Arkham to be so hard in DMD. It tok me a while but I eventually beat him.>_<

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's not that Arkham is so difficult by himself. It's that Vergil "assists" us. Excluding the fact that we cannot DT or use style when Vergil's around even those minions manage to hit me for some reason. If you meat Arkham in the last Bloody Palace stages - which supposedly have DMD difficulty he will be a piece of cake since Vergil won't come.

.dante

Gtsilva;52771 said:
I bought all the blue orbs and have full health, upgraded all my weapons and still have a problem with the stage after Cerebrus...without any cheats ofcourse...oh well guess more playing is in order.

thats almost me but i have the same problem(not on cerberus) in all difficulties

adityafunda

demons will cry
to me cerebrus and vergil 3 are the most difficult villians to beat. cerebrus can be though beaten with a trick by using spiral, but vergil just gets harder every time

check the video walkthrough thread for help,
it's really great to see that cerebrus and beowulf can be finished off without getting hit at all. it's very boring though to stand at a side corner of chamber and shooting from there.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I haven't really played the game on Dante must die, I go on Heaven or Hell mode. It's really fun and I find it a little bit easy than hard.

XicoPT

Well DmD its cool but u have to have many orbs so try to go bloody palace first collect as many red orbs as you and then go DMD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Really? Well, I will not judge Arkham on stage 19. He was quite a challenge on Very Hard, though, I did beat him on the second try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom