• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante (DmC) vs. Nero

Who would win in a battle?

• Dante

Votes: 62 59.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 42 40.4%

• Total voters

TheOneGirl

Nero would kill everyone in Dmc...Id rather have a whole Devil May Cry game based on him only then what I'm seeing. Nero would rather fight Tim-Tims Donte then the original Dante because Dante...is just badass.

2Q==

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
goin with dante love that guy. more weps and abilities. plus at the end of DmC he was much more likeable than he was at the beginning. i do like nero but there is so much i would change about him. when i play the game i kinda just imagine the story and characters as i want them and not the tiny train wreck that is dmc4.

D

Deleted member 25469

Nero wins. He crushed the gigantic face of the savior with one hit using only his Devil Arm. Do that against DmC Dante and he's history.

Nero was insanely powerful compared to how young and brash he was. Dante (DMC) was nowhere near that strong when he was younger (DMC3), even if DMC4's Dante is the epitome of absolute badass and fighting prowess.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Nero would kill everyone in Dmc...Id rather have a whole Devil May Cry game based on him only then what I'm seeing. Nero would rather fight Tim-Tims Donte then the original Dante because Dante...is just badass.

2Q==

Who the **** is Tim-Tim?

Nero would f*ck up Nu Dante.

Do you really think that?

Dante, half angel, half demon?

Nero, quarter demon?

Just because you don't like Dante, doesn't mean that he isn't more powerful than some whiny kid.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Who the **** is Tim-Tim?

Nero, quarter demon?

Just because you don't like Dante, doesn't mean that he isn't more powerful than some whiny kid.

Using that knowledge Nu Dante should be stronger than Old Dante despite having the durability of a twig.

Last time I checked Mundus nearly knocked Dante out with just his hands and apparently Nephilim aren't as powerful/durable as half demons half humans (Dante).

Plus its never proven that Nero is a quarter demon...just because Vergil could be (well is now) father doesn't automatically make his mom human.

We're judging them based on their performance like how you normal would in a Battle Ground debate.

Nero may be a whiney kid, but even Dante says Nero packs more destructive power than him.

Nero can pile drive demonic angels, toss around giant demons, and as seen on the Blitz fire off rapid fire punches making Nu Dante's clay boxing gloves look like a joke.

Nero_Devil_Trigger.png

He is a force to be f*cked with.

ZeroLove

DmC Dante finished off the king of demons.

Nero finished off a mortal who went insane because of the demonic power he had put into himself. Sure, Nero finished off The Saviour... which was just a big statue, really. He can pack a punch, may even be physically stronger than the original Dante... but even Batman with no superpowers has defeated Superman. Just saying.

TheOneGirl

Who the **** is Tim-Tim?

Nero, quarter demon?

Tim-Tim is short for Tameem, the director of the new Dmc, Nero will kill Nu Dante by grabbing him with his devil arm and smash him. Nu Dante doesnt have a Devil Trigger...his hair turns white and his coat turns red...which is dumb -_-... Nero all the way. Mundus was a bad character because all he did was turn into a big ass ball of water.. -_-..savior from DMC4 woul kill that thing... -_-
9k=

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Oh please.

Both DmC Dante and Nero are good. Both have good qualities in character and fighting styles.

But if Nero really is quarter demon and not as strong as Dante [hence what Nero said to DMC4 Dante about playing him from the beginning.] then DmC Dante would have a better chance at winning.

However, this wouldn't be the same every time. The outcome could be different all depending on what course of actions they take in battle or if one tried to catch the other off guard. Just because DmC Dante is stronger, doesn't mean he might win against Nero in every match. Vice versa with the weakest.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Tim-Tim is short for Tameem, the director of the new Dmc

Ah, that's Tam-Tam, not Tim-Tim, since Tim Phillips is the Mocap and VOICE of New!Dante. He also goes by Ninja Tam, Super Tams, and the SecreT code name Superninjatamtamcupcakesparkle.

Also, New!Dante does have Devil Trigger, it's called he godmods the damn enviroment and throws everything fifteen feet in the air to he can pwn on his enemies.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't think this kind of comparison can give us a decent answer.

Just look how tough demons are in DMC world. Dante can get hit by multiple scythes and still he doesn't get wounded that much. He just walks around with his body perforated by scythes or even with his own broadsword impaling his chest. In DmC they don't look that tough with some exceptions, Lilith himself got a bullet in the head and died, Vorgil got impaled by Donte in the end of the game and get severely wounded.

The original concept of demons are rather different and more unrealistic than that of DmC. In DmC their constitution can be compared with the human's.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
DmC Dante finished off the king of demons.

Nero finished off a mortal who went insane because of the demonic power he had put into himself. Sure, Nero finished off The Saviour... which was just a big statue, really. He can pack a punch, may even be physically stronger than the original Dante... but even Batman with no superpowers has defeated Superman. Just saying.

You're right. Nero only crushed the Saviour's head after Dante weakened it.

DmC Dante gets multiple assault rifle gunshots put into him, and he doesn't even break a sweat.

What's the Blue Rose going to do to him?

All Dante has to do is DT and Nero would be left helpless in the air. Demons are especially susceptible to his DT and as far as I'm concerned Nero is part demon.

D

Deleted member 25469

Dante's DT doesn't seem to effect powerful demons at all. Check out the bosses. Nero is stronger than any DmC boss with the arguable exception of Mundus (as the form of him that DmC Dante faces had been weakened by the Hell Gate sealing and a Yamato stab. He really doesn't seem to be much stronger than The Savior after all that!).

TheOneGirl

Looks l
Ah, that's Tam-Tam, not Tim-Tim, since Tim Phillips is the Mocap and VOICE of New!Dante. He also goes by Ninja Tam, Super Tams, and the SecreT code name Superninjatamtamcupcakesparkle.

Also, New!Dante does have Devil Trigger, it's called he godmods the damn enviroment and throws everything fifteen feet in the air to he can pwn on his enemies.
Looks like your a great fan of the new DmC...Tim-Tim suits Tameem better, because to me..hes a joke..

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Looks l
Looks like your a great fan of the new DmC...Tim-Tim suits Tameem better, because to me..hes a joke..
I prefer Tam Tam, me and friend online call him that XP

And that's a little mean, don't you think?
Again;

This

Against this?

tumblr_mkrox6l35K1s4o2jho1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjxoujDOGc1r1t9ic.gif
\
Dante: You're kiddin' right?

Heeey, I like Nero :'( at least show his good points. He can still kick butt.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
...When he's not questioning if he's not just some drug induced halucination of Vergil's or crying about Kyrie, or wondering if he's not actually a Soul reaper named Ichigo and someone just Bleached his hair. ~_^

TheOneGirl

I prefer Tam Tam, me and friend online call him that XP

And that's a little mean, don't you think?

Heeey, I like Nero :'( at least show his good points. He can still kick butt.

How was that mean? lol Hes just a joke to me because he killed an video game icon. Well, i do not blame him, i blame Capcom for asking them to do a Devil may cry game and rebooting it, Capcom is just lazy, and why would they go to a small video game company?? The Devil May Cry Franchise is bigger than Ninja Theory...I'm not hating on the game, i think DmC is for people who are new to Devil May Cry. Capcom should continue the old Devil may Cry for people who have been playing that game since day one...

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I'm not hating on the game, i think DmC is for people who are new to Devil May Cry. Capcom should continue the old Devil may Cry for people who have been playing that game since day one...

...I have been playing since the DMC1's friggin Demo came with Code Veronica, and *I* like DmC. I think you need to resort how you see it. Classic DMC was becoming way too anime generic and bland in it's asthetic and plotting. For god's sake, DMC4 was pretty much your cliche anime storyline lifted right out of Bleach and Dante shoehorned in as a guest star. It needed a fresh spin. Not necessarily a reboot, but cobnsidering Morihashi Bingo was one of the main writers for DMC3 and 4, and he kept borrowing HEAVILY from the popular animes and manga at the time he was doing scenario design...they needed someone new.

Top Bottom