• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cutscene changes

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
maxresdefault.jpg
Never use that freaking word again

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd get rid of the stupid wig joke. It wasn't funny the first time and it wa'n't funny any other unskinpable time after that.

Ooooh!
They should have made it go like this.

*mop flies and lands on Dante's head*
*Dante checks his reflection*
*ogles reflection*
Dante.full.319464.jpg

DMC3__Dante_by_ShiroiNeko_sama.jpg

dmc3___dante_by_ultimeciaffb-d4ivgwq.png

Demon* RAWWWWWWRRR I KILL YOU!
Dante: Dude, hang on a second....

dmc_dante_in_the_rain_by_epitaphoftwilightce-d63ni70.jpg

Demon: RAWR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!
Dante: What's it look like, dipshit?
1359023865865205.jpg

Dante: This look rocks. I think I'ma keep it. *spins around* S'where were we?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
We were on about swags and Dante bing f-cked by Mundus...that's where we were, sadly.:troll::p

Dante wouldn't have wussed out and whined like a baby in that scene if he'd looked better. Poor dude has no self-confidence. He should have flipped Mundy over and penetrated him with his sword :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dante wouldn't have wussed out and whined like a baby in that scene if he'd looked better. Poor dude has no self-confidence. He should have flipped Mundy over and penetrated him with his sword :troll:
Vergil did that after Mundus had a go with Dante:troll:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess so:lol: Let's not forget Vergil in DMC3 stabbed Arkham.:troll: What is it with guys being stabbed with long swords?:p

Dante's gotta be like a magnet for swords. Must be his awesome good looks.
On that.
Did DmC Dante ever get stabbed? :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think so. This time it just looked like Mundus was f-cking him. I'm trying to decide which scenario is worse.:p

:( :( :( :(
NT could have at least continued the tradition of Dante getting stabbed in the first 5-10 minutes of the game. You'd swear they actually didn't play any of the games before hand. :(

In which case, I vote they ought to change that scene to Vergil getting sword-happy and pushing Yamato so hard that it goes through Mundus AND Dante.
Because Dante needs to get ****ing stabbed, dammit. :mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
:( :( :( :(
NT could have at least continued the tradition of Dante getting stabbed in the first 5-10 minutes of the game. You'd swear they actually didn't play any of the games before hand. :(

In which case, I vote they ought to change that scene to Vergil getting sword-happy and pushing Yamato so hard that it goes through Mundus AND Dante.
Because Dante needs to get ******* stabbed, dammit. :mad:
This time it was Vergil being stabbed by Dante...I guess Dante does need a bit of a break from the whole stabby thing:p

Now that you mention Vergil stabbing so hard that he gets Dante too, it's making me think of a kebab.:lol: Now I'm hungry.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This time it was Vergil being stabbed by Dante...I guess Dante does need a bit of a break from the whole stabby thing:p

Now that you mention Vergil stabbing so hard that he gets Dante too, it's making me think of a kebab.:lol: Now I'm hungry.

:lol::lol: I'd go for a Dante kebab, too >_<

Top Bottom