• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cutscene changes

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
That's not nearly as 'edgy' as the sex scene:lol::troll:

dinosaurs_may_cry__vorgil_the_edgy_t_rex_by_chisai73-d5m8xd0.png

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Where did the dinoVergil idea come from anyway?:/
Oh some people or person on the net spread rumors on a fake ending, saying Vergil turned into a dinosaur. I was waiting for the one about the leprechaun and the pot of virility at the end of the rainbow but it never happened :'(

And I just found this on tumblr. Now this is definitely the way the ending should've gone!:lol:

tumblr_inline_mtt37a0ou21rn7kdo.png

tumblr_inline_mtt37gP7Kx1rn7kdo.png

tumblr_inline_mtt37l5K5G1rn7kdo.png

tumblr_inline_mtt37qnSrb1rn7kdo.png

tumblr_inline_mtt37vpsIl1rn7kdo.png

tumblr_inline_mtt380MLHl1rn7kdo.png

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
i would change some dialogues or lines like the "f*** you" scene or the "my d*** is bigger" line

What would you change it to: "My sword is sharper than yours"? XD

I'd change the opening scene. I've never thought anyone could sodomize pizza so tastelessly.
And the wig scene.
And all the scenes in which Dante speaks in a monotonous drone. *yawn*
And the **** you scene. Would have loved it if they'd had it go something similar to:
Demon: **** you
Dante: In your dreams *Kablooey in the face*
Or...y'know...something more stylish than what they gave us.

And the banter scene between the brothers.
Vergil: I've got a bigger dick.
Dante: Sounds like a true virgin/ Is that all you've got?
Just some kind of comeback. A good one. A witty one. One that would make Vergil go 'aite, you win'.

The very end scene where Dante was all BooHoo I dun know who I am anymore! D:
Kat should have slapped him. Or he should have tried to go after Vergil. Or he should have asked if Kat would partner up with him to sort out the mess Vergil had left behind. Anything other than 'woe is me, I DT'd and almost killed my brother'. I mean if he was going to show remorse, then let him squirt some tears like in DMC3. The acting was terrible in that scene. It screamed out 'put-on'.

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
((The trade))

Kat:*walking forward*
Lilith:*walking forward*

(BAM!)

Dante:?! O-o
Vergil:Yes! :D
Kat:... *falls on knees* O-o
Lilith:... :|
soldiers:... :|
Vergil:Wait a minute... Woops! Wrong person! Sorry Kat! :(

Vergil:The path is clear for us to rule.
Dante:What did you say?
Vergil:... HADOKEN! *hadoken*
Dante and Kat:*fall back* Ow! What happened?
Vergil:You guys hit your head but don't worry you're fine now! :D
Dante and Kat:... Okay! *get up* *skip away* ^_^
Vergil:... MWAHAHA--
Dante:*turns around* Did you say something?
Vergil:NU-UH!
Dante:=_= ... Okay! Just making sure! :) *walks away*
Vergil:MWAHAHA! XD Ah fools! I brainwashed them and now they don't know my plan! Haha! Now to make it come alive! *gets out computer* Aaaaaand...

:p (YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN HACKED. HA HA HA HA HA HA. IMPULSIVE LITTLE HUMAN! HA HA!) :p

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I still can't think of anything, other than Mundy and Lilith's horizontal polka, which I'd actually be okay with it it just wasn't so...graphic, or something. I think it's hilarious that they get interrupted by Poison's death, but I suppose I could do without the close up on Mundus' face...uhm...during.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I still can't think of anything, other than Mundy and Lilith's horizontal polka, which I'd actually be okay with it it just wasn't so...graphic, or something. I think it's hilarious that they get interrupted by Poison's death, but I suppose I could do without the close up on Mundus' face...uhm...during.
Perhaps just them getting dressed would've been enough to apply what happen, with Mundus treating it like business.

Top Bottom