• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

crying for an unknown reason

well i don't know if this happened to anyone but i happenes to me a lot. sometimes i am sitting and working on my PC and all of a sudden i start to cry when i try to think why am i crying? i only find one answer and that is "i don't know". what do you think about this? and why does it happen to some people and not everyone?

Sparda™

Well, It just happens. I'm not going to be idealistic and Utopian about It, but I'm gonna say It straight up - you're emotive, very sensitive to everything, even a slight thought in your mind.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It happens, dude. Maybe not to everyone, but most. It's happend to me before a few years ago, and of course there was no motive to why. Now I just cry when I see sad or bad things because sometimes I do have feelings.

No one has to say anything bad to you or you see anything sad or bad, but a thought can contribute even if you don't realize it. I'm not a doctor, but that's just one idea.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sometimes I just randomly feel sad, I myself havn't cried but somedays I just feel down. I actually cried last night while watching The Butterfly Effect, wasn't really expecting it... it was wierd.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Then again, that film is also good and weird as well as crying randomly :lol: Watched it last night also :p

Anyway, it doesn't really mean anything. It depends, really. It could be because you are sensitive; but then again maybe not, if it's only happened once. One time for something can't make you understand if you're a sensitive person or not. Although I admit, I have done the same. I was watching some film on TV a while back, and I cried over nothing. At the time I wondered why I was crying, but I couldn't find an answer.

It's quite funny really, I was having this talk a few days ago with my loved one :lol: On a closer look, I think I must of had things on my mind that I wasn't aware/thinking of. These thoughts must of been about something sad that had happened lately, or a while back; and in the depths of my mind I was latching onto them and it made me cry without me thinking I was sad about anything at the time.

What exactly were you watching at the time you cried? If it was death, maybe it made you think of the death of a loved one. If it was about anything happy, and you cried over it; then I guess you must hate happiness *Joke*

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
It happened to me, One day , i woke up in the morning then i started to cry and until now i don't know why did i cry?? :unsure:

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
VeNGeD;157531 said:
Sometimes I just randomly feel sad, I myself havn't cried but somedays I just feel down. I actually cried last night while watching The Butterfly Effect, wasn't really expecting it... it was wierd.

I watched it too :p

I cried at it too. Sometimes people cry a lot. It's nothing to feel bad or sorry for or feel stupid. I admit i do have my times when i cry a lot but im a person that likes to hold it back so...

People cry over past expreiances sometimes.
People also may bee sensative to things (as a lot of people have already said.)

LordOfDarkness;157539 said:
What exactly were you watching at the time you cried? If it was death, maybe it made you think of the death of a loved one. If it was about anything happy, and you cried over it; then I guess you must hate happiness *Joke*

well i was searching in Google for a picture of V and when i found it i just started to cry.
big boss from MGS4

LordOfDarkness;157539 said:
It's quite funny really, I was having this talk a few days ago with my loved one :lol: On a closer look, I think I must of had things on my mind that I wasn't aware/thinking of. These thoughts must of been about something sad that had happened lately, or a while back; and in the depths of my mind I was latching onto them and it made me cry without me thinking I was sad about anything at the time.

well now that you mantion it two sad stories happened one of them happened five years ago and the other was two years ago. i remember that everyone around me was crying except for me i didn't feel anything at that time. if anyone want to know what happened PM me.

Top Bottom