• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
this personally is some of the fastest gameplay ive seen from dmc (though its from the e3 build so its a bit old at this point)
it should give you an idea however of how fast u can go when you have that stuff unlocked. Wasen't meant to change your opinion just thought you would want to see it.

Come on, that's still nothing compared to the speed of the combos you could do in DMC4. I'm sorry, but I really don't understand how you can say that's fast if you've played DMC3 and 4. No offense intended, but were you perhaps not so skilled or creative at creating combos?

I still need to play the demo, by the way. I'll have the chance to do so tomorrow evening. I can't say I'm enthusiastic about it, but we'll see if this is as good as the original DMCs.

Paexie

Prepare to be disappointed then, Lion. This game is not exactly like DMC, it's definitely a different breed of it. Plus, remember that the demo does not represent ALL you can do in the game. Is it a great game? Yes. A great DMC game? Not really, but that falls into subjective views. So in your case, it will be a no.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It does have the same kind of action as DMC, though, that's the funny thing. Slashing, shooting, launching, juggling, focusing on Style grades. It's essentially the greatest DMC clone ever made :p

majeh116

Come on, that's still nothing compared to the speed of the combos you could do in DMC4. I'm sorry, but I really don't understand how you can say that's fast if you've played DMC3 and 4. No offense intended, but were you perhaps not so skilled or creative at creating combos?

I still need to play the demo, by the way. I'll have the chance to do so tomorrow evening. I can't say I'm enthusiastic about it, but we'll see if this is as good as the original DMCs.
yes and know i could get through all the difficulties on the old DMC's however I wasen't ever able to do jump cancels,mid air teleports and the whole nine yards because i didn't care to devote THAT much time into the game. This is why DmC feels fast to me is because I can go as fast as I used to because I wasen't doing all the super hard stuff. Thats just me though i can understand why it would feel slow to someone who does do that stuff

Top Bottom