• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could be a sign that we will see devil may cry 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Capcom has expressed before the desire to continue the franchise.

From the four games unveiled to us, 2001-2008, there's not much revealed storyline-wise.

Especially after introducing a new character, Nero, in DMC4, and a return of Vergil in the future series, Devil May Cry has absolutely the potential to go on.

Dying Angel

Sparda™;164994 said:
Capcom has expressed before the desire to continue the franchise.

From the four games unveiled to us, 2001-2008, there's not much revealed storyline-wise.

Especially after introducing a new character, Nero, in DMC4, and a return of Vergil in the future series, Devil May Cry has absolutely the potential to go on.

Hopefully that time will be sooner rather then later, Really can't wait for an announcement.

Gunslinger55

Its pretty much common knowledge that a DMC 5 is a go. I believe DMC 4 was one of the best selling games in Feb 08 that a sequel is inevitable. Perhaps not in the next year, but certainly in the future.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
2009 has just begun and Capcom isn’t anywhere near finished. They have 5 more titles set to release in the next two years: Dark Void, Bionic Commando, Lost Planet 2, Dead Rising 2, and a rumored HD Remix iteration of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Source

I really was hoping to hear mention of a new Devil May Cry game, with Lost Planet 2 and Dead Rising 2 to come out in the next two years it's looking great for Capcom, especially with Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV just out. I think we are gonna have quite a long wait for Devil May Cry 5, fingers crossed it comes sooner than I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom