• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Connections?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
does anyone have any connections to the company Ubisoft?...cuz i think someone should bring up something about assassin's creed 2 that may or may not have been taken into consideration....the matter is that the assassin could sometimes defend with the hidden blades on their arms...i know it doesn't seem so important but it could help in the long run...if u know anyone at Ubisoft..please bring it up to them...thank you

Keaton

Premium
^Tough one really...if someone here is connected with Ubisoft, revealling that would open them up to a whole world of Spam.

As per the suggestion about defending with the hidden blades, its a highly improbable thing. For one, most enemies the Assassin encounters are equipped with large two-handed swords, trying to defend against an attack like that would more likly snap the blades and result in your wrists being amputated.

^_o cool idea though :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well my uncle designed the tomb raider games ( and keaton can back me up ), no word of a lie !!!! so like i get them for free as anyone in the us he designed the goosebuymps game as well and is currently working on how to improve the game Lord of the rings conquest 2 as its crap

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;172918 said:
does anyone have any connections to the company Ubisoft?...cuz i think someone should bring up something about assassin's creed 2 that may or may not have been taken into consideration....the matter is that the assassin could sometimes defend with the hidden blades on their arms...i know it doesn't seem so important but it could help in the long run...if u know anyone at Ubisoft..please bring it up to them...thank you

What are you talking about?

You can defend with the hidden blades if you use them right, try reading the manuel or doing the move tutorial.

Furthermore there is already an Assassin's Creed 2 thread, so why did you post this spam here?

There is no relevancy to this at all.

Pantera Queen

Wickse;173320 said:
well my uncle designed the tomb raider games ( and keaton can back me up ), no word of a lie !!!! so like i get them for free as anyone in the us he designed the goosebuymps game as well and is currently working on how to improve the game Lord of the rings conquest 2 as its crap

OMG!!!!That's awesome!!!! I thank your uncle for the Tomb Raider games:lol: I'm not joking. I believe you:)

Top Bottom