• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

confusin me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ok...this is more of a question for admins and mods than members and guests...and thats this...have those blue forum orbs ever been used?...i'm sorry but not once have i seen a forum be completely closed to where a blue orb is used and to be quite honest i'm not sure if one ever will be...this is very confusing and disturbing to me...i see threads be locked...but why show the blue orb if u ain't gonna use it?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
GamblingGambitCloud;154682 said:
ok...this is more of a question for admins and mods than members and guests...and thats this...have those blue forum orbs ever been used?...i'm sorry but not once have i seen a forum be completely closed to where a blue orb is used and to be quite honest i'm not sure if one ever will be...this is very confusing and disturbing to me...i see threads be locked...but why show the blue orb if u ain't gonna use it?

If thats "disturbing" to you, you have issues.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^I don't man, I'd like to see just one.

Maybe after a while they could archive a forum and close it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
they are there just in case, because if a forum ever did have to go down, how would anyone know without the blue orbs?

Dark Drakan

Admin
They are mainly just there for a just in case scenario if we have to close any sections to reorganise them or for maintenance etc.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dark Drakan answered the question. All the other answers could only be theories and possibilities. If a forum closes you'll see it don't worry:p

The PSP forum is a good candidate:lol:

But since the thread completed its reason for existing, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom