• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complete and utter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
How would everyone feel about Virgil being a bonus character?

Even if he had no impact on the story, I'd still like to play Virgil on a next gen console.

I want to play Sparda more though, why did they not include the usual skins in DMC4?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I take it Black Angel, that you are saying something like having Vergil in DMC5, like Trish was an extra character in DMC2?

I kinda like the sound of that...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Vergil'sB*tch;182812 said:
I take it Black Angel, that you are saying something like having Vergil in DMC5, like Trish was an extra character in DMC2?

I kinda like the sound of that...

Yup^_^

It would let Virgil fans have another go at playing him plus it would give the story freedom to move on without him.

Everybody wins.

Tramendium

Black Angel;182867 said:
Yup^_^

It would let Virgil fans have another go at playing him plus it would give the story freedom to move on without him.

Everybody wins.

It would be more like Vergil ghost in DMC5 story and bonus unlockable stand alone character in dmc5 character selection if DMC5 doesn't involve character creation so far who knows.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Tramendium;183045 said:
It would be more like Vergil ghost in DMC5 story and bonus unlockable stand alone character in dmc5 character selection if DMC5 doesn't involve character creation so far who knows.

It wouldn't need character creation, no DMC game has let you do that.

I would just need to include bonus characters like 1, 2 and 3 did.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Could you imagine what DMC5 would be like with character creation...

How would you feel about a 2D DMC, like Castlevania?
(Isn't it called Side-scrolling?)

Railazel

I would so love to make a white haired (or maybe an afro), black dude in DMC and make him play through all the levels and cutscenes (this has been my wish since there are very few black leading character in anything that came from japan).

Tramendium

Railazel;183090 said:
I would so love to make a white haired (or maybe an afro), black dude in DMC and make him play through all the levels and cutscenes (this has been my wish since there are very few black leading character in anything that came from japan).

Hehehehe it looks like someone is agree on that well i do too.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Railazel;183090 said:

That is because there aren't allot of Black people in Japan.

It isn't racism if its true.:p

Tramendium

Black Angel;183181 said:
That is because there aren't allot of Black people in Japan.

It isn't racism if its true.:p

Hey don't mock good idea and besides we were talking about character creation not racism.o_O

Railazel

He knows, he knows, he is just trying to inform me of the same thing I heard ten times before, even though its still not an excuse.

Tramendium

Railazel;183237 said:
He knows, he knows, he is just trying to inform me of the same thing I heard ten times before, even though its still not an excuse.

Anyway if some of you think that dmc5 will gonna be the last one then imo it better have something extra to surprise us otherwise i don't really seeing the point in anything discussed here.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
DMC5 being the last one is a rumour (and i hope that is all it is) is something that i have seen floating round. Capcom have a good thing.
I don't think they'd stop it yet... come on Resi evil is still going.

They'll only stop it if us fans loose interest and sales really slump.
And, i really can't see that happening.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Tramendium;183195 said:
Hey don't mock good idea and besides we were talking about character creation not racism.o_O

I just meant that you can't call me racist for speaking the truth.:lol:

There are not allot of Black characters in Japanese games because there are not allot of Black people in Japan.

I never said character creation was a bad idea, I would love to see it.

Tramendium

Black Angel;183488 said:
I just meant that you can't call me racist for speaking the truth.:lol:

There are not allot of Black characters in Japanese games because there are not allot of Black people in Japan.

I never said character creation was a bad idea, I would love to see it.

So do almost us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom