• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Community Game- Choose Our Own Adventure

Meg

Steve arrived at the hospital and, after making some inquiries, found the young woman he had saved. Her name was Katy. Steve poked his head into her hospital room and saw she was sleeping. He stepped in, closed the door behind him, and took a seat next to the bed. The hospital staff had told him they were having a hard time locating any family. In fact, they didn’t even know who she was. Katy had been asleep most of the time; the only reason the doctors knew her first name was because she woke up briefly and mentioned it.

Steve thought she looked so pretty asleep. So peaceful. He hadn’t planned out what to do in the even she was asleep, and so he continued to sit there. After a few minutes, he began to feel like a creep. She didn’t know who he was at all. He barely knew her. What was he doing? What if she woke up and screamed or something?

It was at that moment she did in fact wake up, but thankfully didn’t scream. Instead she looked over at him an smiled. “Are you the man who saved me?”

“Y-yeah. Steve. My name’s Steve.”

“Steve. It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Katy. Thank you for saving me from that monster.”

“No problem. Anytime.”

“Anytime? Ooh do you think you could help me again?”

Steve wanted badly to say yes, but he also had a feeling in his gut that something was off.

What should Steve do?
A) Hear her out
B) Leave the room

Meg

“What do you need? What can I do?” Steve asked.

“Come closer.” Katy whispered. Steve leaned in. “Closer.” She said. “Kiss me.” Her lips lightly touched his.

Something deep inside Steve told him this was a bad idea. She might have a boyfriend, for all he knew. But she was so pretty and her lips right there, begging for him.

What should Steve do?
A) Leave
B) Kiss her

Meg

Steve pulled back.

“I’m sorry but I have to go.” He said and stood up.

“So soon?”

“Yeah. Sorry, I got something to do. I hope you get well soon.” Steve said as he made it to the door. He jiggled the handle, but it wouldn’t open. “What the heck?” He pushed on the door. “Hey!” He yelled, but no one was in the hall to hear him.

A sinister laugh came from behind him. Steve slowly turned and saw the woman transform into a slime covered ghost creature.

“Don’t you want to kiss me?” It asked.

“Uhh.” Steve pounded on the door. “Help! Help!” The creature laughed.

“You in there!” A voice called from the other side of the door. “Get out of the way. I’m coming in.”

Steve threw himself to the side right before the door slammed open. A young man with short white hair walked in. He held a sword in one had and a double barreled revolver in the other.

“You might want to run.” The man said to Steve. “Don’t worry, I’ll take it from here.”

Steve backed up to the wall and slid himself behind the swordsman. He then bolted out of the room and into the hall.

Doctors, nurses, and other staff were running around in a panic to get everyone out.

What should Steve do?
A) Watch Nero kill some demons
B) Run like the wind

Top Bottom