• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Commented Gamescom 2012 Demo

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Hmmm...maybe at some point it'll be all white. Not necessarily by the end of this game but probably some time in the future in the DmC universe

If you notice they are sticking to the whole Vergil founding out of his demon (and angel in this case) heritage first. Vergil's hair is already white while Dante's is just turning

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
His hair is white from the beginning. The picture shows both twins and Eva and someone else. (i thought sparda died before the twins were born... but whatever, reboot shmeeboot

N. Buffalo

Everyday is Tuesday with me!
This boss looks like a mix of Nightmare from DMC1 and Trismagius from DMC2. Not that I find that a bad thing.

crush

The main point is it was impossible for the original series to have a boss that is cyber-based.
I actually LOVE conspiracy theories so i like the concept of the devils of this game.
It is quite curious why game-makers don't make those ideas into a game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
The main point is it was impossible for the original series to have a boss that is cyber-based.
Why? It's not set in the 40's. There's technology and it's not a though they can't add it on just because it's never been shown. I've never seen an apple in any DMC media, doesn't mean they ain't there.

crush

Why? It's not set in the 40's. There's technology and it's not a though they can't add it on just because it's never been shown. I've never seen an apple in any DMC media, doesn't mean they ain't there.

Umm..maybe you're right but I can't even think of it because of it's gothic-esque landscape. Even a TV would be completely out of place in the game since Dante's Telephone is even a old-fashioned one.
But Dante might have one at home allright, maybe it's in one of his rooms at least.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Umm..maybe you're right but I can't even think of it because of it's gothic-esque landscape. Even a TV would be completely out of place in the game since Dante's Telephone is even a old-fashioned one.
But Dante might have one at home allright, maybe it's in one of his rooms at least.
One of Dante's oponents was an industrialists. He raided his building. The guy had to at least have securety cameras. Televisions aren't exactly an extravagance.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I found it....

I'm already chatting.

It was at CU, DAMN IT! OFCOURCE IT WAS!

AngelMode

Yeah, CU. Starts in around 10 min.

I want them to cover the new weapon and its moves like they did with the others and probably show how you can change between them. That'll be sweet.

what!? where are you getting this information!?

Well, it's kinda common sense, since he has already white hair. Why would he get white hair all over again? XD

Top Bottom