• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Commented Gamescom 2012 Demo

Kammosjuttu

A playthrough? That sounds great! :D Everything's been a big party for me; trailer, gameplay, info on Vergil and weapons and whatnot; just awesome! I was so ****ed that today just when all the info landed on this site I had to sit in a car for hours without internet and now I'm hungry and sleepy after it, but just can't move away from my computer! x'D

ninjaa93

you can also see art being unlock at 4:54 also you can see what the red obs face looks like in the buttom right

Rumors

Nothing is real than the official anouncements :p
They are living in USA.

Edit: Do not expect Vergil gameplay. But he is a playable char for sure. And he is the final boss.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You are so hungry.
Its not even first day for GamesC.
NT is doing great on media reveals.

They've added voices on combat.
Hopefully they are gonna add reflection of the charachters on glassy grounds later.
haha you're right lol
i am being a little greedy, so far ninja theory has done a great job! the trailer was awesome, the new screenshots were awesome and the small amount of boss gameplay we got was awesome!
well anyway, thank you ninja theory for blowing me away! :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
@ReRave usually a 12/31/2011 date means..... they have no date yet. So Germans may be a little late to the party. the January date seems to stand everywhere else i go. Thats what my preorder said at gamestop.

and BTW how the hell do you get new material and not just new material SWEET material. Talk about a mind ****! I almost stopped watching half way because i didn't want to ruin it..... but the trance music and blinking lights froze me solid

ReRave

smug jerk
@ReRave usually a 12/31/2011 date means..... they have no date yet. So Germans may be a little late to the party. the January date seems to stand everywhere else i go. Thats what my preorder said at gamestop.
Naw, 15.- 17. is official over here, but I thought it funny.

and BTW how the hell do you get new material and not just new material SWEET material. Talk about a mind ****! I almost stopped watching half way because i didn't want to ruin it..... but the trance music and blinking lights froze me solid
I read about it on 4chan, googled it and found it. I wasn't that much of a feat, but I was just as impressed as you by the footage, believe me.^^

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
It's also much easier to see after Dante jumps into the Raptor News Logo (before the boss fight around 1:46) that Dante has a white patch on the back of his head.
Cool beans.

Top Bottom