• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Commented Gamescom 2012 Demo

Kammosjuttu

That was great! I don't have the words to express myself. Just wow. :lol: Though once again I'm hoping there were subtitles or then English was my first language, heh. Because it's annoying to miss some words even though I want to understand it completely to the core. ;)

crush

Ohh, Nice graphics! also I quite like that heli-angle. You don't see that much on other games that you expect to have.( Like GTA)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
And WAIT! The Icons on the bottom left must be weapons!...
I guess you can toggle them to new weapons by double-tapping or something?
i also noticed that :)
so it appears you switch guns with up
switch angel weapons with left
and demon weapons with right

ReRave

smug jerk
And WAIT! The Icons on the bottom left must be weapons!...
I guess you can toggle them to new weapons by double-tapping or something?

Well, it seems like d-pad "up" changes your guns, while "left" switches your angel weapon and "right" changes your demonic armament.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Dante sounds a little...malicious at the beginning. The change in field of view when Dante entered Barbas's eye is a nice change of pace and is very much like that one stage from Spider-man Shattered Dimensions except you don't a sniper locking on to your head this time.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
okay, i watched the gameplay very closely this time, and watch the HUD dante's eyes.
they change color from red to blue, i guess this also signals your change from demo to angel weapon, but maybe it's a hint to something more....demonic perhaps.

Lulu_Way

DMC Fan X
Is it just me or does it kinda look like Dante has that little patch of white hair we saw in the first ever trailer? If you pause at 2:36

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
@ 3:50 for a small instance you see dante using his gauntlets, so apparently it's a demon weapon. and they're not slow! lol so it's good to know that all demon weapons aren't slow.

Top Bottom