• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CLASH! Itachi (Naruto;with Amaterasu and all) vs. Devil Jin (Tekken)

Itachi (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo and all) vs. Devil Jin

• Total voters

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Itachi with Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo and everything against Devil Jin. Who's the winner? I think Itachi.

EDIT: I'm sorry but I mistakenly made this thread in the wrong section. Please, mods, move this thread in the good section.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Devil Jin is pretty badass, but because of the Kekkei Genkai within the Uchiha clan, Itachi has too many ways within his Sharingan that he could use to render Devil Jin helpless. All he would need is to play around with his mind. He Doesn't even need Amaterasu and Susanoo to beat Devil Jin

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
The answer to any of these questions is, has been, and always will be Batman. Because he can breathe in space.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Itachi could kill batman with no effort:p

I pretty much know everything cannon about Itachi but very little about Devil Jin other than the fact he can apparently destroy planets.

Itachi needs a planet to live so.......unless Itachi can stop him from destroying the earth I'm afraid Devil jin wins.

Sparda™

Devil Jin is a creature which has as the only means of living, destroying. Since his powers are to the point of destroying planets, he doesn't need the same living habitat such as a human being would need, i.e. Earth, he can live on for millenniums wandering in outer space, looking for life, as he's also ageless.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Only way Itachi wins is if he can look Jin in the eyes.

Itachi owns devil Jin if the Sharingan's hypnotic effect and illusions work on Devil Jin.

Devil Jin wins if he blows up earth before that happens.

Sparda™

I'm afraid that Devil Jin would blow up the planet before Itachi would even try to make him look in his eyes.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I don't think he would need to make him look. Most badass villains look the hero defiantly in the eyes before the fight.

When that happens BAM Itachi wins.

Not likely though, anything that can destroy earth is probably more powerful than Itachi is. IDK though, I don't know much about Devil Jin.

Sparda™

Black Angel;181563 said:
Not likely though, anything that can destroy earth is probably more powerful than Itachi is. IDK though, I don't know much about Devil Jin.

Thank you.

Next please... :lol:

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Hey Black Angel. You know about Itachi's Amaterasu? He doesn't even need to look in the opponent's eyes, he must just look at the opponent and he will burn Devil Jin with flames as hot as the sun. If this doesn't work, then he'll use Susanoo. But anyway Amaterasu is strong.

Sparda™

Slayer_of_Darkness96;181593 said:
Hey Black Angel. You know about Itachi's Amaterasu? He doesn't even need to look in the opponent's eyes, he must just look at the opponent and he will burn Devil Jin with flames as hot as the sun. If this doesn't work, then he'll use Susanoo. But anyway Amaterasu is strong.

Apparently destroying planets is a small thing...:sleep:

Top Bottom