• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters you can't stand

Meg

Vanille was ridiculous. She was created because Square's like "hey, we got to make 13 like 7 as much as we can." So she filled in the mandatory kooky role previous occupied by Yuffie. Which was still a better character.

Vanille's kookyness reached some kind singularity in that game. It was like she had alzheimer's or something.
I saw that episode too. :shifty:

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
*cannot comprehend why someone wouldn't like her favorite character*

But.....she.....punches Snow! Three times!

And that was awesome. Just like Shinji going rage mode was awesome. It did not redeem them in my eyes.

Meg

And that was awesome. Just like Shinji going rage mode was awesome. It did not redeem them in my eyes.
You DO know I'm just trolling Lightning fans (especially myself) right? I don't really know you, so it's hard to tell. :blink:

TerrorA

You DO know I'm just trolling Lightning fans (especially myself) right? I don't really know you, so it's hard to tell. :blink:

Sorry, Snark is hard to tell in text. I forgive you, and apololize myself.

Meg

Sorry, Snark is hard to tell in text. I forgive you, and apololize myself.
No need to apologize, but I'm glad we got onto the same page. :D

But yeah, on characters I can't stand:

Just about every character in FFXIII actually. XD Hmmm.....I'll try to think of more and come back to this later.
XD

TerrorA

No need to apologize, but I'm glad we got onto the same page. :D

But yeah, on characters I can't stand:

Just about every character in FFXIII actually. XD Hmmm.....I'll try to think of more and come back to this later.
XD

Expanding on that.

While not to the level of Shinji or Gendo, I hate everyone in NGE. They can all go **** themselves.
Light Yagami. He's an arrogant, pathetic little bitch-bag, the anti-Lelouch.

Suzaku, Villetta , and Ohgi from Code Geass. A useless ass hypocrite, a dumbshit, and an evil ****ing **** who combined did more damage than the actual ****ing big bad! If not for them, Lelouch would be finishing college and getting him some of Kallen

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Hmm, I can think of a few:

1. Kratos
2. Master Chief (screw Halo)
3. Lightning
4. Kyrie
5. ANY Tekken character
6. Kasumi (Dead or Alive)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
but I can't honestly see how she's one of the most popular characters in the series.
Ada_Wong___Resident_Evil_by_Petite_Madame.jpg

She's HOT.

Yes, I have a big crush on Ada. She's in my top 10 sexiest video game characters list.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Hmm, I can think of a few:

1. Kratos
2. Master Chief (screw Halo)
3. Lightning
BUT WHYYY :'( I ♥ them...

Characters I hate:
- Dr. Nefarious, he annoys the hell out of me
- Waluigi, slippery looking pencil neck ¬.¬
- Metapod from Pokemon. It has no purpose in life.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sugou Nobuyuki from Sword Art Online!!!

This ugly bastard tried to steal Asuna from Kirito. In a disgusting way he touches her and makes Kirito suffer. I was like: ''No, this is completely wrong.'' I hate that man!

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Romeo montegue:Romeo is by far the whiniest, broody character ive ever encountered, seriously he's more melodramatic than the people i go to school with
Mgs3's Volgin: this man has no redeemable qualities, he tortures snake , doesnt value his men, and launches the nuke that made operation snake eater necessary
Monsoon from MGR: his fight is annoying and he isnt as entertaining as some of MGRs other charaters

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I simply hate MOE characters.... the one who act like they're from Lucky star anime and characters like them are stuffed in almost every anime(except for extremely serious anime like darker than black or Phantom Requiem )

Top Bottom