• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters you can't stand

Meg

Extreme Le*gasp

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2827-1362502923-1.gif
It was a joke. I'm the forum's Official Lightning Fangirl. Have been since I got my hands on the game about a month after it came out. Between me not posting much anymore and calming the hell down with the constant Lightning-ness, I can understand why you wouldn't know. Though veteran members certainly do. :shifty:

So, yeah, it was a joke.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
It was a joke. I'm the forum's Official Lightning Fangirl. Have been since I got my hands on the game about a month after it came out. Between me not posting much anymore and calming the hell down with the constant Lightning-ness, I can understand why you wouldn't know. Though veteran members certainly do. :shifty:

So, yeah, it was a joke.
Oh that was just an exaggerated reaction. I knew you couldn't hate Lightning, your icon and sig a few weeks ago spoke otherwise.

Reactions: Meg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't find Lightning all that compelling either. They tried to turn her in to the female version of Cloud but with less personality. Which is weird. I mean Cloud has more personality than her and it was Zack's personality at first.

I hate 13 and I hated pretty much everyone in that game. Especially Hope. :mad:

I had never wanted to personally kill a video game character more in a while.

Meg

I don't find Lightning all that compelling either. They tried to turn her in to the female version of Cloud but with less personality. Which is weird. I mean Cloud has more personality than her and it was Zack's personality at first.

I hate 13 and I hated pretty much everyone in that game. Especially Hope. :mad:

I had never wanted to personally kill a video game character more in a while.
But....she....punches....Snow. What's not to love? :blink:

BLACKSWIPE

But....she....punches....Snow. What's not to love? :blink:
He despised Hope and I disliked Snow. Snow became a bit more interesting once his "HERO AUUHGHUHGUHUHGU *dies*" aura kind of toned down. But seriously, everyone got a bitch/pimp/hit slap by the end of game from her! Except for Vanille' I couldn't handle seeing that.

But Hope? Yes please.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
there are a few characters i would hate for certain reasons. if they wern't so freakin awesome
ridley: keeps coming back, but with style
cyrus: asshole, but owns a epic paramilitary army
shao kahn: unbeatable in MK9, but has epic voice and armor

BLACKSWIPE

there are a few characters i would hate for certain reasons. if they wern't so freakin awesome
ridley: keeps coming back, but with style
cyrus: asshole, but owns a epic paramilitary army
shao kahn: unbeatable in MK9, but has epic voice and armor
Unbeatable? That fool tastes the blood and his bodily fluids when I'm done with him!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He despised Hope and I disliked Snow. Snow became a bit more interesting once his "HERO AUUHGHUHGUHUHGU *dies*" aura kind of toned down. But seriously, everyone got a bitch/pimp/hit slap by the end of game from her! Except for Vanille' I couldn't handle seeing that.

But Hope? Yes please.
Vanille was ridiculous. She was created because Square's like "hey, we got to make 13 like 7 as much as we can." So she filled in the mandatory kooky role previous occupied by Yuffie. Which was still a better character.

Vanille's kookyness reached some kind singularity in that game. It was like she had alzheimer's or something.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
i for one liked th sergeant from avatar he was my favourite character in avatar, great leadership, survival instincts and never gives up
You're so confused... he's the bad guy! He is a terrible leader, he doesn't work to save lives, he just wants to destroy everything... but I guess that's your idea of leadership right xD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
You're so confused... he's the bad guy! He is a terrible leader, he doesn't work to save lives, he just wants to destroy everything... but I guess that's your idea of leadership right xD
you have forgotten me completley -_-
1: i like bad guys
2: i am a bad guy
3: i want to destroy everything

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
And because James Cameron needed someone to fill the Governor Ratcliffe role.

Top Bottom