• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters you can't stand

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Don't diss Aquaman. Aquaman is badass.
2953770-aquaman-justice-league4.jpg

Hail to the King of Atlantis b!tch.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
[]
Kagome Higurashi from inuyasha.
2. Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach.
3. Sakura Haruno from Naruto
4. Gohan from DragonBallZ, GT & any DragonBallZ movies he's in.
5. Aquaman from DC comics.
6. Every twilight character.

I gotta ask about 1,3,and4.

Kagome and Sakura both got better after character development, and how could kind-hearted badass Gohan make you angry to the point where just thinking about him makes you want to build a reality transport device and SHOVE THAT ****ING RAPIER INTO HIS GODDAMNED SPINE! GRIFFITH!!!!!!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
1. Kirito from SAO. Nearly gets into an incest relationship with his sister, the show/manga tries to make it cute. Boring personality and stupid character relationships. Unexplained god-powers and ****ty harem abilities.

I also discovered several fanfics where he was inserted into Fate/ Stay Nigh, *shudders*

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
1. Kirito from SAO. Nearly gets into an incest relationship with his sister, the show/manga tries to make it cute. Boring personality and stupid character relationships. Unexplained god-powers and ****ty harem abilities.

I also discovered several fanfics where he was inserted into Fate/ Stay Night, *shudders*

He's not "blind rage whenever his name is mentioned" bad, but I do dislike him.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Just to clarify that Suguha is not his sister but his cousin. Cousin marriage is also legal to japan so yeah.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Well, there are known people who actually married their cousin such as Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein. It would be a lot of creepy if she's actually his sister buuuuut for some reason....my greatest guilty pleasure in my entire life so far is a show called "My Little sister can't be this cute".

aoshi

Claire redfield from RE.

Muhahahaha... I am jus trying to provoke someone here and i am only kidding.:lol:

IDK, I don't hate any fictional characters cuz they are jus fictional and i should not be ****ed at them cuz they done nothing wrong with me.

In reality though, I do hate certain characters who have this nothing-to-lose in life where everything is granted by their family and only those who constantly mock at people working hard cuz they don't have to. I have come across a few such characters and they make me sick TBH.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Stock Anime characters... i just hate them they are devoid of any creativity whatsoever

Stock Character #1 Damsels in Distress

Stock Character #2 Child prodigy

Stock Character #2 Forced Melodramatic Crybaby EMOTASTIC characters

Stock Character #3 bad guys just being bad just for the heck of it

Stock Charcter #4 characters with overly exaggerated intellect
Because i simply don't like them.
I hate kagome too that bitch doesn't deserve an awesome ancient Demon and i also hate Kauro from Ruruouni Kenshin she was also unworthy of such a badass person shura was a much better as a love interest for kenshin.

Gohan's just plain cool btw

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Claire redfield from RE.

Muhahahaha... I am jus trying to provoke someone here and i am only kidding.:lol:

IDK, I don't hate any fictional characters cuz they are jus fictional and i should not be ****ed at them cuz they done nothing wrong with me.

In reality though, I do hate certain characters who have this nothing-to-lose in life where everything is granted by their family and only those who constantly mock at people working hard cuz they don't have to. I have come across a few such characters and they make me sick TBH.
tumblr_inline_mgtvij7Uto1qdi6ad.gif

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
The Forgotten One from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- That boss fight ****ed me off so much........and I only played it on normal!

Joseph Bertrand from Infamous 2-Religious nut job douche bag. I enjoyed kicking that guys ass.

Harry Flynn from Uncharted 2- Backstabber.

All of the assassination targets in Dishonored- They all deserved what they got.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
- Misa Amane from Death note! The official most hyper, irritating, childish, whimsical and stupid character in anime ever. She gets them all killed and lives at the end too. -.- I just wanna punch her in the face...
- The sergeant from Avatar (James Cameron movie,) because he is just plain evil and inflexible, he won't listen to or understand anyone; when they disobey he just tries to kill them for some irrational reason... He also refuses to accept that he needs to show compassion.
I'll think of some more later...
i for one liked th sergeant from avatar he was my favourite character in avatar, great leadership, survival instincts and never gives up

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
[]

I gotta ask about 1,3,and4.

Kagome and Sakura both got better after character development, and how could kind-hearted badass Gohan make you angry to the point where just thinking about him makes you want to build a reality transport device and SHOVE THAT ******* RAPIER INTO HIS GODDAMNED SPINE! GRIFFITH!!!!!!
Gohan was cool, until he grew up. When he got older that's when he got lame.

However he peaked in the badass category when he did this.
Gohan-blast.jpg

Nuff said.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Something tells me you would hate Shinji Ikari
Meh.. what can i say about a stupid pretentious "philosophical" anime ? neon genesis ejaculation.
Such a fitting audience XD
Gohan was cool, until he grew up. When he got older that's when he got lame..
He never was lame if you ignore the anime and the whole Saiyaman saga in the BUU saga Gohan just goes straight up badass. its just that Goku Wankers forced toriyama to write off Gohan.

Top Bottom