• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CG Resident Evil Movie - Biohazard: Vendetta for 2017

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
You haven't heard?
Jill and Chris got married after RE5. Google it because I don't remember the source but I'm pretty sure I read that from a file that was related to Vendetta. I think it was either a translation from an article or a file from the official site, I can't remember.
I've only found a GameInformer article suggesting what you're saying, but I hope to GOD that's true.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've only found a GameInformer article suggesting what you're saying, but I hope to GOD that's true.
It wasn't an American source. I'm pretty sure it was a translation to a magazine article regarding Vendetta. I'll ask around.

Edit:
atpsnc-ver-2-jpg.jpg
@WolfOD64
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it seems Capcom confirmed this as a fake.

Last edited:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it seems Capcom confirmed this as a fake.
I was about to say, since I'd think Jill would've played a larger role in RE6 if she was Chris' actual spouse. I still don't know why they didn't go with her as your co-op companion for Chris' campaign, and went with Pierce instead.

Top Bottom