• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Castlevania SOTN help!

aka958

Don't trust people
i have completed 189,5% of the game and i need help with one thing.

In the clock tower (where the big clock stands and sounds tick tack all the time) there is 2 statues up there... one goes away and comes back each minute but the second one won't move... never... i have tried to open that one in 10hours of my gameplay... plz help!!! i have killed all bosses i know in both the inverted castle and normal castle searched the whole castle for secret breakable walls and i found all familiars and forms i still miss 2 relics and have casted 6 of 8 spells.

i would really need anyones help with just that statue! i'm just thinking and thinking but nothing is helping.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
aka958;147571 said:
i have completed 189,5% of the game and i need help with one thing.

how the hell u have 189.5% complete a game way through .... :huh::huh::huh: :lol::lol::lol: :D:D

aka958

Don't trust people
200,6% and it is the biggest arcade game i've ever bought from Xbox live marketplace

aka958

Don't trust people
Damn! i've read enough... that is a complete guide! i don't wanna spoil so much i just want to get a hint!

well i played the original castlevania SOTN on my good ol ps1 and i made it to a rating of 164,9% and i didnt go any forward cos it was pretty tough

aka958

Don't trust people
well im level 60 now and have completed 200,2%! im missing 0,4%!!! and that is that statue that won't open... i've read through gamefaqs but it is just showing it is a room there not anything else... help me!

well it means that u simplly missed something before try reading all gamefaqs for the game and see what u have missed in some earlier parts of the game

aka958

Don't trust people
i noticed something by misstake. i used time stop where the statue was and it opened! i cleared 200,6% now and i've also replayed and saved in different slots for each boss so i can replay any boss I want at any time.

Top Bottom