• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can somebody make a nude patch for DMC 5?

vladko92

Heh, well the topic is going to such direction so it's not so surprising that it can become p*rn thread one... :D And yes there is many pics like that if you search in the correct spot Samurai... I like the yaoi incest between Vergil and Dante it's always so hot! :D Where did you find nude Vergil? Send link! :D

SamuraiGuy

I wonder how those people who made the nude poses found the mesh and textures for Nude Dante. They are definitely using what we see in the opening cinematic (as opposed to a custom made nude body). It's too bad I'm unable to help them. I made Dante's shirtless torso look more ripped and healthy. I don't know where his leg textures are though.

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Sorry for late response, didn't have any free minute since last time I was here.
This may have possibly become a p*rn thread....
It has already became at the moment it's been started :)

This is my new favorite thread FTW... I want a naked Vergil!!!!!!!!!
+100500
Sexy.
Naked.
Horny.
With a really impressing size.
Playable.
Virgil!!!

Lol, satisfied now?...
If you'd ask me, I'won't be. The only naked Virgils and Dantes we have for now have very ugly manhoods. One is cut and has small size, the other one has really weird balls and red hair around his dick, and the third one has ugly dick and intimate haircut.

I wonder how those people who made the nude poses found the mesh and textures for Nude Dante. They are definitely using what we see in the opening cinematic (as opposed to a custom made nude body). It's too bad I'm unable to help them. I made Dante's shirtless torso look more ripped and healthy. I don't know where his leg textures are though.
I know that all the 3D artworks that we currently have are made using XNAlara. I've never heard about this software before I started to search for Nude dante. Looks like it's some very simple and limited 3D editor just for posing. It doesn't let you even modify the mesh or change skinning.
... And looks like the guys who already posted the images from above made skinning on their own, being unable to extract joints/skinning data from the game.

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Now, let's start to talk efficiently. (It may be hard though. Because I'm actually russain and don't speak english as good as I'd like to)
Here's what vladko92 wrote at DA:
Well now, all we have to find out now is where to get that mesh, which is really hard, because the game use more then one files and mesh textures, so you can't know for sure which one is exactly Dante, but the way you explained seems to me that any costume texture which is added into game, if we find that costume mesh and you change it and then bring it back with the new skin, will do the job right? Or I miss something...
DmC is made using Unreal Engine 3. I'm not familiar with it ('cause I use Unity in my job) and therefore I'm not familiar with the way it saves the assets. But what I can say is most probably it stores the meshes in it's own file format. So even this may become a problem. But I hope there's some fan-made modding tool out there designed to extract resourses from the game built at Unreal Engine. It's quite a popular engine, after all. But, again, I'm not a modder so I don't know if such "hacking" tool exists or not.
Next. How can we figure out where this mesh is stored? The easiest way is to have pure installations of a game (without any DLCs), backup-copy the entire game folder and then install one costume (let's say, classic dante). Then, using Total Commander, you can binary compare these 2 folders and find which files has been added and which has been modified.
And, finally, I know that there're nude male mods for Mass Effect 3. ME3 is made at UE3, too. So maybe we can use the same tools that's been used for that mod.

vladko92

Now, let's start to talk efficiently. (It may be hard though. Because I'm actually russain and don't speak english as good as I'd like to)
Here's what vladko92 wrote at DA:

DmC is made using Unreal Engine 3. I'm not familiar with it ('cause I use Unity in my job) and therefore I'm not familiar with the way it saves the assets. But what I can say is most probably it stores the meshes in it's own file format. So even this may become a problem. But I hope there's some fan-made modding tool out there designed to extract resourses from the game built at Unreal Engine. It's quite a popular engine, after all. But, again, I'm not a modder so I don't know if such "hacking" tool exists or not.
Next. How can we figure out where this mesh is stored? The easiest way is to have pure installations of a game (without any DLCs), backup-copy the entire game folder and then install one costume (let's say, classic dante). Then, using Total Commander, you can binary compare these 2 folders and find which files has been added and which has been modified.
And, finally, I know that there're nude male mods for Mass Effect 3. ME3 is made at UE3, too. So maybe we can use the same tools that's been used for that mod.
There is nude mod for ME3? :O I didn't knew that! And from the information which I have, I believe ME3 and DmC5 use the same body buildings, or am I wrong?

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
As far as I know, yes, there's nude James Vega mod with humongous cock (even bigger then Dante has at rule34).
I saw it at some gay blog. Sorry, can't find the link now. But I definitely saw it, there were even screenshots in game interface. I didn't try it 'cause I don't like James Vega and I'd prefer nude horny Shepard or Cortez instead.
But the mod, that exists for sure is Shepard Mod (he's still in his underwear though).

vladko92

As far as I know, yes, there's nude James Vega mod with humongous cock (even bigger then Dante has at rule34).
I saw it at some gay blog. Sorry, can't find the link now. But I definitely saw it, there were even screenshots in game interface. I didn't try it 'cause I don't like James Vega and I'd prefer nude horny Shepard or Cortez instead.
But the mod, that exists for sure is Shepard Mod (he's still in his underwear though).
I see that is a huge turning down... there is so many female nude mods, but it's really hard to find male nude mod... for the latest names... :( Like Mass Effect 3 (For Shepard Male) or DmC... Aion too there is so many nude mods for females, but there isn't any for Males T-T

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I see that is a huge turning down... there is so many female nude mods, but it's really hard to find male nude mod... for the latest names... :( Like Mass Effect 3 (For Shepard Male) or DmC... Aion too there is so many nude mods for females, but there isn't any for Males T-T

I know right. TT^TT If there can be nude mods for female characters; why can't there be some for males characters. Makes me sad to think about it.

vladko92

I know right. TT^TT If there can be nude mods for female characters; why can't there be some for males characters. Makes me sad to think about it.
It's not because they don't want to create one, it's more like because there isn't model program for Unreal Engine. And as far for the females, they just re-pain their cloths, adding nipples, a hole between their legs and it's ready... with males is a bit more harder... they need to put somewhere his penis.. and his balls :D

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
It's not because they don't want to create one, it's more like because there isn't model program for Unreal Engine. And as far for the females, they just re-pain their cloths, adding nipples, a hole between their legs and it's ready... with males is a bit more harder... they need to put somewhere his penis.. and his balls :D

lol I bet it is. Oh well I just gotta take what I can get.

vladko92

lol I bet it is. Oh well I just gotta take what I can get.
It's your decision to believe me or not :D Even thought I am agree with you, there is many 3D Modeling programs which can be used for the Unreal Engine Meshes and stuffs like that. :)

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
It's not because they don't want to create one, it's more like because there isn't model program for Unreal Engine.
I don't think UE uses it's own editor to model/UV-map/texture-paint the assets. More likely, it's capable of importing meshes (with joints, skinning etc) created in other 3D-packages (like Max or Maya) and exported as FBX.
What causes the problems for us is that UE doesn't keep the meshes in that format (FBX) and converts them to it's own. So unless you have the sources of the game or a tool that can extract these meshes and convert them back to FBX, you won't be able to modify any of the assets.
For now, all we need to do to make things get moving is find a modder that has experience with any game made at UE. I'm pretty sure there are modding tools for UE out there. I just don't know anything about them. Because I haven't ever worked in UE. So we need to find the one who had.
Although I can try to do it by myself, I'm too busy now to spend extra time for getting familiar with new software. So If I try to do it on my own, I'll spend weeks or even months before I get familiar with UE good enough to be able to create entire mod.

UPD: But if we (I mean, all the visitors of this topic) won't find experienced UE modder for the next month or two, looks like it's time for me to finally meet with UDK/UE.
Like they say, if you want to get the work done - do it yourself. :(

vladko92

I don't think UE uses it's own editor to model/UV-map/texture-paint the assets. More likely, it's capable of importing meshes (with joints, skinning etc) created in other 3D-packages (like Max or Maya) and exported as FBX.
What causes the problems for us is that UE doesn't keep the meshes in that format (FBX) and converts them to it's own. So unless you have the sources of the game or a tool that can extract these meshes and convert them back to FBX, you won't be able to modify any of the assets.
For now, all we need to do to make things get moving is find a modder that has experience with any game made at UE. I'm pretty sure there are modding tools for UE out there. I just don't know anything about them. Because I haven't ever worked in UE. So we need to find the one who had.
Although I can try to do it by myself, I'm too busy now to spend extra time for getting familiar with new software. So If I try to do it on my own, I'll spend weeks or even months before I get familiar with UE good enough to be able to create entire mod.

UPD: But if we (I mean, all the visitors of this topic) won't find experienced UE modder for the next month or two, looks like it's time for me to finally meet with UDK/UE.
Like they say, if you want to get the work done - do it yourself. :(
Well we should have quite some guys with such skills capable of helping you out as well... :) If I had those skills I would love to help, but I am far from a developer or modder... -.-

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Actually, you'll help a lot if you just spend some time searching for the modder guy we need. Maybe, at some modding forums.
Like I said, for the next few months I'm too busy to even search for a collaborator, not mentioning of making everything myself.
But here's the catch: I believe, not so many modders would agree to participate in nude mod creation... if we're talking about male nude mod. So, I guess, we need to find either gay or female modder. Which in turn makes this task very difficult.

vladko92

Well just ask here and there is plenty of people who follow this topic and have friends modders personally I know no one like that :(

temp-dsn

a modest Evil Genius
Sorry, I'm not native english speaker and therefore don't understand slang.
"You dog you" - what it means? Is it good or bad grade?

TheNoHeartedBeing

Sorry, I'm not native english speaker and therefore don't understand slang.
"You dog you" - what it means? Is it good or bad grade?
Its not slang lol. Its kinda like a way to call someone a pimp or a pervert. Like on an episodde of Drake and Josh, Drake was getting numbers from all of the nurses. Then the Doctor looked at Drake with a grin and said "You dog you."

Top Bottom