• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can somebody make a nude patch for DMC 5?

Dante47

If we do get a nude Dante patch, be sure you send it to all the ladies first so they can verify the er... physics... of it. ;)

threenator

SamD has made a shirtless Dante: devilmaycry. org/community/threads/dante-%E2%80%9Cshirtless%E2%80%9D-son-of-sparda-mod-by-samd.16620/

Maybe it helps on doing a nude mod!

I've looked into it for you peeps, haven't figured it out yet. Unfortunately, the shirtless mesh has nothing underneath the pants, so if I mask them you'd just see the air.

DMC

Devil May Cry
idk.... i just.... i need... to eat more cookies from the ppl fapping about dantes body..... i dont know why they make nude mods... and i dont want to know... but i look at this so its my fault.... i just need to eat a cookie and calm down

vladko92

idk.... i just.... i need... to eat more cookies from the ppl fapping about dantes body..... i dont know why they make nude mods... and i dont want to know... but i look at this so its my fault.... i just need to eat a cookie and calm down

Heh, well next time read the Title before you enter in a topic which is not interesting for you ;)

DMC

Devil May Cry
i dont really care about nude mods im just screwing with u... if ya wanna see naked 3d characters go for it

Top Bottom