• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can nDante/Donte/DmCDante/whatever....

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya and? mundus simply reeled back from the blow. He didn't launch him from it or anything and plus mundus only seems to have half a body.He is just a giant pile of debris and demon energy.

The savior is bigger and more solid , dante blocked it's punch and threw the fist off him like it was nothing

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
That's just different designs, both of them are pretty much the same type of giant boss, and both Dante's are able to parry away most of their attacks. It's kind of pointless comparing Dante's punch on mundus when overpowering massive enemies with ease is commonplace in the DMC series.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm surprised people didn't see how stupidly strong nDante is in the cutscenes.
Hell, he uppercuts Mundus in his giant form, with his bare hands.(With no Dt mind you.)

Oh I saw how strong he is, but that is not much of a strength feat to the point to make me believe he would rip the original Dante in half.

The original Dante is pretty strong as well and DMC3 Dante could pull off such a feat as DmC Dante easily with Beowolf.

and as ef9 pointed out above DMC4 Dante was able to hold off the Saviors punch like it was nothing which would require a colossal amount of strength given his size compared to The Saviors (who by the way was bigger and more solid than DmC Mundus).

I just think you are over hyping his strength by saying he could rip the original Dante in half, I'd say it would take DBZ character level strength to accomplish such a feat and DmC Dante clearly doesn't have THAT level of strength.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Oh I saw how strong he is, but that is not much of a strength feat to the point to make me believe he would rip the original Dante in half.

The original Dante is pretty strong as well and DMC3 Dante could pull off such a feat as DmC Dante easily with Beowolf.

and as ef9 pointed out above DMC4 Dante was able to hold off the Saviors punch like it was nothing which would require a colossal amount of strength given his size compare do The Saviors (who by the way was bigger and more solid than DmC Mundus).

I just think you are over hyping his strength a bit by saying he could rip the original Dante in half, I'd say it would take DBZ character level strength to accomplish such a feat and DmC Dante clearly doesn't have THAT level of strength.
Nuh uh. DmC Dante has a punch of over 1800 psi. Dante may be picking the wrong fight. If he dies.....he dies.

Ruisu

So the takeaway is that DmC Dante is equal to DMC3 Dante, and both are somewhat better than Nero (because main character and my personal tastes). Older Dante is stronger and more skilled.
Classic Vergil is Batman. New Vergil is year one Batman with infinite teleport.

They all can take up to montain buster level enemies in a fight. Bayonetta slaps everybody and kills a god, Kratos kills all the gods... ok, I'll stop now.

Exejpgwmv

Ah, Chancey is silly:laugh:

But in semi-seriousness.

That's kinda my point.
Mundus, at that point, basically a skyscraper with legs, and Dante knocked him back.

But you two are right. I've changed my mind, they both could literally rip each other apart.

Because, despite their strength, both Dantes are alarming squishy in terms of durability(In and outside of cutscenes). They both can be hurt by normal weaponry, they just heal fast or don't get hurt/feel as much pain as a normal person would.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Overly comparing Dante to any and every character. This is why I recall 'versus' threads being frowned upon.

Genie (Aladdin) >>>>>>> DMC & DmC Dante. Because...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think we can all agree chuck norris pwns em both
I never understood where the Chuck Norris thing came from because him being a "badass" is practically based on nothing. He was in a bunch of stuff hardly anyone has ever seen that was mostly bad. He also still wasn't that big of a deal. Bruce Lee still owned him in Way of The Dragon. http://media.giphy.com/media/Aj9bb31TYNomQ/giphy.gif

We wanna talk about ultimate badasses? We should be talking about people like Bruce Cambell. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqtntcVvcp1qg5kuc.gif

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It sure was something that this random Chuck Norris meme practically resurrected his career though. The dude was just a washed up old action star turning in pay checks from appearances in Total Gym commercials.

Ruisu

Chuck Norris is a cool name. And the guy has red beard. Go figure.

Top Bottom