• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can nDante/Donte/DmCDante/whatever....

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Neither do I. Those devs really need to remain consistent when it comes to things like power levels... or story... or anything outside of gameplay, really.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
OH, I just read your list, Dante can definitely take on any level of susanoo, and I'm sure he can at least get a draw with a Golden Saint.

Captain Xin

Go ahead, I'm just waiting for the day this guy compares Dante to Nintendog.

Which one will win in a DOG fight?:shifty:

Last edited:

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Was this thread all that necessary? I mean come on, we all know the one person Dante should be facing off in mortal combat:

No but really, this thread. l:/

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Was this thread all that necessary? I mean come on, we all know the one person Dante should be facing off in mortal combat:

No but really, this thread. l:/

The hell is wrong with you?! Putting nDante against that physical embodiment of thuggin'. You crazy?!!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Godzilla could beat Cloverfield
Superman can beat Batman
Picard is better than Captain Kirk
We done here?
Because this thread really represents my problem with Vs. threads comparing DmC to DMC in general
A character is only overpowered depending on the world around them. That's why all these 'over-powered' anime characters are cool in their respective series.
Goku is no more OP than the planet destroyers he is put against. Same goes for Original AND Reboot-swagangst Dante (I get to have SOME fun, right?)
Of course original Dante would wipe the floor with the new one, why?
Because, the new one is in a significantly less-powerful world.
I'm also getting tired of 'JAPAN VS WEST' things. Whatever happened to media being media?

Last edited:

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I'm also getting tired of 'JAPAN VS WEST' things. Whatever happened to media being media?

Maybe I need to give up on my dream of having some sort of promotional video where reboot Dante meets original Dante.

There would be too many flames.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Hm. I personally don't think reboot DmC's world is less powerful. It just looks more grounded, but you still got giant bosses, a whole dimensional rift plot, a living city that twists around trying to kill Dante, and Dante himself still fights in a pretty flashy, physics laws ignorant way.

Sure, I don't think the new Dante can take a bullet through the brain and survive, BUT, he can pretty much deal with most other major injuries fine.

edit: And if he did die, it's not that big of a stretch to imagine him crawling his way back from hell like Vergil did and come back to life, maybe even stronger.
Classic Dante did die for some time there in the anime before coming back.

Last edited:

Exejpgwmv

You know, this being the DmC section and all, you could just say "Dante".
I don't think anybody would be confused.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Provided Classic Dante never lets New Dante get a hold of him, because he could quite literally rip him in half(Or at least take off an arm.)

Out of curiousity, what leads you to that conclusion?

And which Dante are you referring to?

DMC3,DMC1,DMC4,DMC2???

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Provided Classic Dante never lets New Dante get a hold of him, because he could quite literally rip him in half(Or at least take off an arm.)

Considering in DMC4 dante is a casual 100+ tonner without dt , and by DMC2 is even more powerful again in base form i don't see ndante ripping him in half.

If he goes dt classic dante would be vastly stronger again even and this is without the aid of eryx fists. Not.to mention majin dt.

SMT Dante is the most powerful version and he would annihalte ndante so i think maybe you might be expecting too much from ndante.

Top Bottom